New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Does the gls model of mirage have ABS already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciz View Post
    Does the gls model of mirage have ABS already?

Yes

#tooshort

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    There are two models of the Wigo G (MT & AT) at Pasig Branch !
    She said 30 units will arrive by Feb 20.

wp_20140211_045.jpg
    wp_20140211_043.jpg
    wp_20140211_042.jpg
    wp_20140211_041.jpg

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    who will be the winner?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Honestly the all new i10 1.0 S 'AT' is just 588K ;)

Looks cooler inside and out than either the Mirage nor Wigo. But then the Mirage still has better specs.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Having dilemma between mirage Glx At or Wigo TOTL AT? and is the engine by daihatasu good enough? Thanks guys!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciz View Post
    Having dilemma between mirage Glx At or Wigo TOTL AT? and is the engine by daihatasu good enough? Thanks guys!

Daihatsu engined or not, Daihatsu is owned by Toyota. The Avanza is Daihatsu engined (not a Vios-shared engine actually) for how many years now. Engine parts support outside casa has proven to be Toyota-good.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    In the class, none of these engines have the MIVEC beat for the combination of economy and power. I believe Hyundai will have the best package, but I have my doubts that they can beat the Mirage's efficiency. Same with the Wigo, as it uses a mere 4-speed AT, and the body is not as well optimized for aerodynamics as the Mirage. Check out the grille, for example... gaping grille opening with less grille block than the Mirage. Then there's the boxy profile and the Indonesian developed body work. This is opposed to a the Mirage, which has an incredibly low drag coefficient and the tapered slope at the back needed for smoother airflow.

The Wigo can definitely hit over 20 km/l with the manual... but if it doesn't get at least 25, that'll be a disappointment.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Daihatsu engined or not, Daihatsu is owned by Toyota. The Avanza is Daihatsu engined (not a Vios-shared engine actually) for how many years now. Engine parts support outside casa has proven to be Toyota-good.
    Thanks man, honestly i like the mirage more but glx variant doesn't have abs and eps unlike the wigo and with fuel efficiency of course mirage is better. With wigo it'a toyota higher resale value and more reliable(?)

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast