New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Ouch! What have i done to deserve being in hell... and I did not even know it... I was just buying a car, and i am working hard and honest to pay for it...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Philhino, that's our hell naman. iba iba experience eh

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    signet las pinas has the worst showroom i have ever been to. sayang lang iyong mga kia cars and suvs na binibenta nila doon. the only saving grave there was the salesman who was accomodating enough and pretty knowledgeable w/ his product

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmmm... bad service? Nissan Mantrade kept our car for nearly half a year, waiting for insurance for the first three months (strange, I'd thought I'd gotten in-house? A$$holes...) and then pounding out my dented door (thought insurance said "replace") for the next two. Never went back again...

Ford Alabang has always been good to me, even with the long lines. Sales agents are friendly, there are always refreshments, and a nice, dark movie theater for customers waiting for cars...

But I've noticed lots of dealerships in the Alabang area have above-average to excellent customer service, as the competition there is fierce.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

well, siguro confident sila na makakabenta ng unit kahit na isnabero ang dating nila kasi nga may pangalan sila...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Toyota vs. Kia