New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ABS significantly reduces the chances putting your seatbelt and airbag into it's intended use; its well worth the additional price out.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    we're going for the 1.3 E before christmas...konti lng naman difference eh, considering that we will be given discounts on E, and none on J.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by taurusX View Post
    we're going for the 1.3 E before christmas...konti lng naman difference eh, considering that we will be given discounts on E, and none on J.
    Sir,

Saan ka kumuha? Anong freebies mo? TIA

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    December promo discount ng Toyota is 30K for Vios 1.3 e & G and 40K for Vios 1.5 G & SE
    No discount for Vios J

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    1.3 E kase madaming discount. Yung samin umabot almost 50k dahil sa caravan...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by marion2 View Post
    1.3 E kase madaming discount. Yung samin umabot almost 50k dahil sa caravan...
    Thanks! I'm getting a 1.3E M/T this Saturday. Aabot yata ng 50k discount. Freebies: Insurance, LTO, Chattel, Tint, Rustproofing, Seat Cover, Side Visor, 20 L Gas, then may ticket pa daw na bubunutin for additional discount from 5k to 20k. P 13,606 monthly for 5 years. Hope this is a good deal.

Would this be the same look of the 2012 Vios?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Vios J or E? Kahit alin sa dalawa. For me, Vios J. Value for money. Outstanding fuel consumption. Lots of spare parts.

You can buy the J variant, go to Banawe to accessorize, and still would be cheaper than the price of the E variant.

You can still drive safely naman even without ABS. Basta maintenance of the braking system is the key.

Always remember that driving safely is the most important safety factor of all. No amount of safety devices would protect you if you're a reckless, undisciplined driver.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by maytimaws View Post
    Thanks! I'm getting a 1.3E M/T this Saturday. Aabot yata ng 50k discount. Freebies: Insurance, LTO, Chattel, Tint, Rustproofing, Seat Cover, Side Visor, 20 L Gas, then may ticket pa daw na bubunutin for additional discount from 5k to 20k. P 13,606 monthly for 5 years. Hope this is a good deal.

Watch out for that "free" tint, it's cheap. Mine peeled off in 3 months (driver's side).

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by maytimaws View Post

Sir how much mo DP nyo? try nyo pa po madagdagan yun freebies like EWD, car cover, umbrellas etc. tapos yun tint nyo po baka gusto nyo i full tin yun windshield insted of visor lang HTH

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by josephm View Post
    Vios J or E? Kahit alin sa dalawa. For me, Vios J. Value for money. Outstanding fuel consumption. Lots of spare parts.

You can buy the J variant, go to Banawe to accessorize, and still would be cheaper than the price of the E variant.

You can still drive safely naman even without ABS. Basta maintenance of the braking system is the key.

Always remember that driving safely is the most important safety factor of all. No amount of safety devices would protect you if you're a reckless, undisciplined driver.
    I beg to differ on this boss. Ask an experienced driver and they will always harp at the importance of ABS. Just because you're not driving fast or recklessly, it doesn't mean you won't need it. Even in traffic at 20 to 40kph, all it takes is a wet road, some gravel or oil and a idiot to cut the car in front of you to force a panic stop in the line, and your brakes will lock. The additional money out for ABS is money well spent and better than spending for all the accessories and abubots in Banawe with the money saved.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Toyota Vios 1.3 J vs Vios 1.3 E