New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerman222 View Post
    what would you recommend as a family hauler, weekend trip to tagaytay or baguio ...
    i have 3 kids (9, 4 and 3), my wife and if with yaya's(probably 2) so total 7 people will ride the car...
    How did your family hauler selection turn out?

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    though the second row captain's chairs in both Previa and Alphard are really nice.

The Explorer has a ton of bells and whistles compared to the Alphard, and has a better sound system to boot. But it's an SUV, and as such, doesn't have the walk-in spaciousness of a van.
    Was going to input that it would be priceless to have that walk-through spaciousness of vans like the Previa or Alphard, during those weekend trips, especially while your kids are at those young ages of 3, 4, and 9. You could always go back to using SUVs/sedan as daily rides after, but you'll look forward to using these vans on weekends with the whole family.

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    If the 2.4 Previa were still on the market, it'd be a good choice. Not much narrower than the Alphard, and a bit more practical.
    At least from the websites, and dealer brochures/pricelists, it seems the Previa 3rd gen facelift is among Toyota's local sales line-up.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Haven't seen it lately. I'll check.

Unfortunately for the Previa, despite it being more refined and luxurious than the Starex, that's the competition it faces in the market, and the Starex has the space and the diesel advantage.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    ako kahit magka-5 anak pa ako never ako bibili ng van kung ako lang mag-drive. that car type is so a disadvantage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
toyota previa vs 2012 ford explorer