New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Which has more 'presence'?

Not after speed or toys. Just long term use.

Was also thinking of the landcruiser lc200 but its probably too big for me.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Prado may likely be the better long term car. But I'd wager you'd be happier with the Hyundai.

Haven't driven the Maxcruz, but if it's exactly like the new Santa Fe with a longer wheelbase, it should be fantastic.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    To be honest was gonna get a mustang but had to be more practical hehe. So its down to these two. I like the maxcruz speed and tech. But landcruiser as a nameplate is legendary as well. And they hold value so well. And its built to last.

So this is tough.

This would be my formal car and out of town car.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Get the Mustang!

Forget practicality. It won you over once when you got the Trailblazer over the Santa Fe, so it shouldn't win you over twice in a year. :dance1:

Treat yourself something you'd actually like & enjoy, may it be practical or not. Besides, you already have an Explorer, a Trailblazer and a Legacy GT. Those three are enough to cover your out of town and formal meeting needs.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Is that your mustang? Drool....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    How I wish.

Anyway, I'd get the Maxcruz if I were you. Since you don't seem to go offroad and keep cars for about 2 decades or so.

But yeah, wait until a decent number of reviews to be released first (locally, first-hand experience) before splurging into Hyundai's new offering. They might have issues and might just be resolved after a number of owners have complained. Wouldn't want to be a guinea pig, honestly.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    long term ownership, more than 10 years... LC Prado for me. Not the best but it will last definitely.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gonna look at both maybe this weekend. The prado is aging gracefully but looks very buff pa rin. The maxcruz looks really nice.

This car will be passed on to my kids when they hit college ten years or so from now.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    This car will be passed on to my kids when they hit college ten years or so from now.
    Another reason for the Prado then. Even an LC70 or LC80 from 10-20 years ago would still work out well 10 years from now. :D

I would not give my college kid a Mustang either. I know i felt bad when my S14 Silvia deal did not push through back when i was in college but in hindsight, that may have kept me alive indeed.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I would not give my college kid a Mustang either. I know i felt bad when my S14 Silvia deal did not push through back when i was in college but in hindsight, that may have kept me alive indeed.
    Kung binigyan ka ng S14, malamang suki ka ng RWYB noon. hehehehe

*EQAddict - yun lang ba options mo? How about the new Pajero?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Toyota Prado diesel TX-L or hyundai Maxcruz?