New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2008
    anong mas matipid sa kanila and ano ang mas maganda ang performance?

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    I'd get the Innova vvt-i m/t bec. it is more modern and more of the two.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Innova J or E M/T . Way better than the Aging Mitsubishi Adventure :D

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Based on the powerplant alone, the VVTi is way more sophisticated. It improves the EFI technology that already gives decent power and economy and with it, good performance.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Adventure Gas is EFI giving less fuel efficiency compared to Innova VTTi with close loop system.

Rear coil suspension comfort for Innova is better than the leaf spring suspension of Adventure.

Innova has comfortable seats even on the third row and equipped with 7 seatbealts. Ceiling aircon for Innova is superbly allocated even on the last seats.

Adventure headlights tends to point upward when it has rear load, it irritates other drivers on the road.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    while the innova's styling isn't for everyone's taste, its interior is definitley way better than the adventure. the adventure's interior feels dated, ride, safety and interior comfort is also behind compared to the innova. the only advantage the adventure gas m/t has over the innova gas m/t is the pricing.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Re fuel efficiency, the Adventure's gas engine may not be as powerful as the Innova's VVTI, but the Adventure has a lighter curb weight. Even the top-of-the-line Adventure gas A/T weighs less than the base model Innova gas M/T.

But for everything else, mag-Innova ka na, if only for the fact that it's newer.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Innova gasoline version is the much better car. The newer engine is miles more fuel efficient than the ancient gassers in the Adventure and the previous Revo. And yup... the low-rpm closed loop system has a lot to do with this.

The Innova handles better, rides a bit better (stiffly, but controlled... and not as bad as the Fort and Hilux) and is a more bang-for-buck vehicle.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I would also vote for the Innova. For me, luma na ang adventure and I think the VVTi engine is better in terms of FC and performance.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Its like comparing the kid and the granddad The Innova is the descendant of the Revo which was the Adventure's rival

toyota innova vvti m/t versus mitsubishi adventure 2.0 gas m/t