New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    strada syempre.. pero kung gagamitin mo sa construction. hilux na lang kasi sayang ang strada.. mas matagtag ata ang hilux. in the office we have both pick ups.. kung kargado ang hilux ok sya pero kung walang laman or ikaw lang solo ang nasa loob para kang nakasakay sa kariton na hila ng kalabaw.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Isama nyo na rin yung new ford pickup. Looks formidable!!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    If I would modify my STRADA this is how it would look like! HEHEHE!!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Kung porma lang mas trip ko yung Strada.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The new Ranger has an okay bed, but the back seat is nothing compared to the Strada or Hilux.

Ditto with the others... Hilux for work and off-road, Strada for play and comfort.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    What do you think would be the re-sale value of both pick-up (Strada 2.5 and Hilux 3.0) be after 5 years??? Also factor in the possibilty of the introduction of the more powerful 3.2L Strada with in this five years??

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Five year old Stradas are currently in the Php600k range.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Five year old Stradas are currently in the Php600k range.
    Is this a good sign or price?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I might be biased because i own a strada. Comfort and safety for me and my family is a priority. I have tried a hilux before i bought the strada but the ride is matagtag. Hilux-no passenger side airbags and no ABS in which the strada has both. Price is much much higher than the strada maybe because of its engine which has a higher displacement but the strada is quite competitivein that department even with a 2.5li CRDI engine. Plus you get bonus toys like the power retractable rear window, multi info display, tire pressure monitor on the strada. Both are great trucks but it really depends on ones needs in choosing the right pickup.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Strada. GLS.
    Strada GLS 4x4 Manual. I've tested the Hilux also and the ride is harsh indeed. But of course, the Hilux 3.0D-4D is more powerful. But I am very particular of the ride so I go for the Strada.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Toyota Hilux vs Mitsubishi L200 Strada/Triton