1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hehehe, great motivation as usual sir TP
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    parang mas sulit ung strada 3.2.
    Sir lui* Hindi parang sulit... Sulit ka talaga dito !!.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    hehehe, great motivation as usual sir TP
    hehehe, just trying my best to infect another tsikoteer with the stradaphilia bug...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Eto pa po from strada club pilipinas in thailand check this out

eto stock

Sunok na subok hehehehehehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Wow! sobra active ang strada club sa thread na to ah.. mukha ok nga sa club niyo.. dapat ata inuna kong bilin ang strada bago ang jazz para makasali na agad.. hehe
    Saw the facelifted strada kasi kaya para gusto ko siya antayin.. may definite date kaya ng dating yun mga peeps?
    Must naman ang NVH ng strada pala?
    Sirr ooba.. yung question ko pala comparfed sa 2.5 na manuala na strada kung alin mas malakas..
    Thanks sa mga inputs mga tsikoteers

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    hehehe, just trying my best to infect another tsikoteer with the stradaphilia bug...
    na i infect na ata ako.. haha

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last October, my bro has acquired a Strada 3.2 M/T and I've tested its performance. Overall I'm very contented and power-wise, Strada M/T will give you your preferences. I've driven a Hilux 4x4 A/T before and the driving was smooth. Only thing I observed was the stability isn't as good as Strada's.

Actually, I'm planning to get one of four major japanese pick up-makers next year. Like you, I'm also evaluating such options what to acquire. Navara like everyone says is powerful among four. But, power isn't only the factor in my preferences. I'm quite comparing Strada and DMax as my closer choice.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nOnOize View Post
    Last October, my bro has acquired a Strada 3.2 M/T and I've tested its performance. Overall I'm very contented and power-wise, Strada M/T will give you your preferences. I've driven a Hilux 4x4 A/T before and the driving was smooth. Only thing I observed was the stability isn't as good as Strada's.

Actually, I'm planning to get one of four major japanese pick up-makers next year. Like you, I'm also evaluating such options what to acquire. Navara like everyone says is powerful among four. But, power isn't only the factor in my preferences. I'm quite comparing Strada and DMax as my closer choice.
    If i were you take the strada.. Dmax is also good pickup but we know the weakness of DMAX.... check on youtube the crash test of DMAX.. its 100% true...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho941 View Post
    Sirr ooba.. yung question ko pala comparfed sa 2.5 na manuala na strada kung alin mas malakas..
    Thanks sa mga inputs mga tsikoteers
    Sorry for the delayed response... but to compare the 2.5L vs. the 3.2L Strada, here are the figures:

-----------Maximum Power -------Maximum Torque
    2.5L ------136 PS (3500 rpm)------- 314 Nm (2000 rpm)
    3.2L ------160 PS (3800 rpm)------- 343 Nm (2000 rpm)

Both are adequate for most situations you'll be in. Mas magaan lang dalhin ang 3.2L.

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by ooba99; December 23rd, 2008 at 02:58 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nOnOize View Post

Nice! Another pick up lover.. My preference is still the A/T..
    Dmax is a good hardcore workhorse but it won't give you the power and speed like the hilux 4x4 and strada A/T..
    Am still contemplating on what to get..
    Confused pa rin.. hehe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Toyota Hilux 4x4 AT vs Mitsubishi Strada 4x4 AT