New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kung hindi ako nagkakamali, CBU from Japan yung lumang Grandia.

Pareho silang matagtag at nakahihilo, pero mas malala yung Ford.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    eto: not e150, but try to find 1996 E350 w/ powerstroke diesel! yan pwedeng pwede!<--rare nga lang, at sad to say, di yan matipid, V10 kasi, pero hatak nyan, sarap!
    Oo nga! Hehehe! Yung nasakyan ko dati parang may air suspension. Di lang ako sure. Import kse eh. (Gusto ko pa din nito until now!)

...may 4wd e350? alam rwd lang karamiha, unless pa-custom made mo, like those gamit ng ch.2 at 7!
    Meron pre pero di sya available dito sa Pinas. Parang special order na lang sya ngayon. Wala na website nila yung 4WD na option that they had before. Pwede kang mag private import or order them from Ford Philippines (mas mahal nga lang yata).

Quote Originally Posted by swimstroke View Post
    ...Pareho silang matagtag at nakahihilo, pero mas malala yung Ford.
    That's because the Ford E-150 is primarily meant to be goods carrier.

Here's the specs of the current Ford E-Series lineup:
    http://www.fordvehicles.com/trucks/e...eatures/specs/

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    eto: not e150, but try to find 1996 E350 w/ powerstroke diesel! yan pwedeng pwede!<--rare nga lang, at sad to say, di yan matipid, V10 kasi, pero hatak nyan, sarap!
    The Ford Powerstroke diesel is a 7.3L V8 if it's a1996 model and it's a good diesel engine easy to make morepower from just by a chip tune. Just make sure if you do get a Ford diesel it's not the 6.0L V8 model which is in use for their current models. The 6.0L model has had several problems since it's introduction in the market, I know of people just selling the vehicle because it's at the dealer for repairs alot and getting fed up with it. Think of it as the US version of the D4D problem there.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    7.3L V8, 6.0L V8, i know there's even a V10 same as from the Excursion powerplant. too much gasoline wasted on these engines IMO.

if the same task can be performed by a 2.5L D4D engine, i'd gladly take the smaller one.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Weird... were the old E150s really stiff? I've no complaints of the E150's I've ridden. I used to ride one from Laguna to Manila, and the ride in the last row is much better than many leaf-spring vans I've ridden. It is kinda floaty, but the weight just makes it stay level over many bumps and ruts.

It's got the biggest space you can find anywhere. It's the best bus on the market, tons of elbow room, lots of headroom and legroom...

It's great, if everyone who rides pitches in for gas... ...anlakas ng consumption niya!

For the original poster... consider the Starex nalang... better fit within your budget than either of the other two.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I was going to say L300FB bec. I use one to deliver computer goods before.

but since two choices ka lang, go for E150. why? mainit sa mata ang L300FB lalo na if you leave your goods and L300 sa parking lots. pero kung di-driver ka naman, puwede na.

for some time, nagamit ko yun american chevy van namin mag-deliver ng 20 computers. naiiwan ko sya sa parking lots. unlike sa L300FB, di ako mapakali kung minsan.

with E150, wala sa profile as delivery van. yun nga lang paktay ka sa gas.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    4wd E-series vans are usually conversions done by Quigley Motors. Not sure if the factory ever came out with one.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Holy cow... how? front diff from an Expedition? Haha... maybe my uncle will be interested... how much kaya, and how do I contact Quigley?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Eto Isuzu IPV or L300FB

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Okay naman ang Toyota given the advantage of being a diesel-fed engine.
    A few bolts lang naman and you can do away with all those seats. Like what I'm doing sa '06 Hi-Ace (Commuter lang) namin, whenever I want some space tanggal ko lahat total of 8 bolts per row (that is kung gusto ko talaga gawin cargo space yung back, hirap kasi hindi foldable yung mga 4 rows of seats). Konting tyaga lang naman.

Just a couple of weeks back, tinanggal ko 2 rows just to make my motorcycle fit in (yes, a Honda Wave that is!)

Good choice din yung Nissan Urvan or even the Escapade. Merong variant yung Urvan na yung last two rows instead of front-facing, eh side-facing making the seat foldable sa likod (parang yung unang labas ng FX).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
toyota hiace grandia or ford e150?