New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    compare naman po natin tong mga oldies, for all around daily pangharabas, business, farming so needing 4wd as well. alin sa dalawa ang lamang in general talaga? thanks

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    strada for me. pero depende nalang sa condition since pareho na silang 2nd hand

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    strada for me not that i owned 1 pero talagang mahina ung old toyota engines kahit na naka 2.8 compared to 2.5 4d56 w/ turbo. Plus the ride & porma is way better than the toyota IMO.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Strada is way ahead of the Hilux although i believe the Hilux will be a little more indestructable... it's slow (due to the NA 2.8 diesel) but it can climb mountains and has good gearing that gives it useable torque in the low powerband.

Strada for me given both are in good condition... unless you plan to use it in a farm in full time harabas mode, then the Hilux would be more suitable.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Strada for me.

Matibay din. Take note na this is one of the picks of farmers in Europe.
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    4d56 na walang turbo sa L300 matibay na and matulin panu pa kaya with turbo ng strada strada for me

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    base sa experience ng tito ko sa company nila sa tagaytay hilands, lahat halos ng hi lux nila ay na overhaul na pero yong mga strada daw survivors. for a 2.5 iba ang lakas talaga ng strada.

toyota hi-lux 2.8 2001 vs. strada 2001