New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Thank you all for the insights. So far I'm seeing opinions more in favor of Starex or Carnival. Will take those into consideration and bring it to discussion with my parents

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    After thinking and talking about which car to choose, we have decided with Grand Carnival. Thanks all for helping us out!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    After thinking and talking about which car to choose, we have decided to go with Grand Carnival. Thanks all for helping us out!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Hi Guys,
    Just wanted to share this. You may now enjoy the cheapest on line motor car insurance ,Cheapest Comprehensive Auto Motor Car Insurance in the Philippines , quick and easy free quotation in just few steps for a minute, hassle free. They offer QBE Seaboard , Standard, People's general Insurance, Alpha and Stronghold.Free 24/7 roadside assistance , free passenger accident up to 250,000.00 and fix participation of 2,000.00. Claims proven quick and accredited to all dealers.

you may visit their website here:
    Cheapest Car Insurance in the Philippines

I hope this may help you Guys, Godbless.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Junichiro View Post
    After thinking and talking about which car to choose, we have decided to go with Grand Carnival. Thanks all for helping us out!

Congrats! I like the low wide look of the grand carnival

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234