New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Re: No rear aircon for the GA and GL APV models, here's what the sales person from Suzuki told me:

Yung mga Hapon daw kasi did not place the rear aircon for the non-automatic versions kasi they classify (I think "classify" was the word he used) the GA and GL model as "Utility" vehicles and the GLX (automatic) APV was the only one fitted with rear aircon coz it is the "for family" version of the APV.

If the APV wasn't available, yung Avanza J na kukunin namin at wala na ako makita na practical na pang pamilya na available.

Overall, I think wala naman talo sa dalawa at may sari-sarili silang appeal at ang importante yung needs mo/nyo ay mapunan ng kung ano man pipiliin mo. =)

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jaspi11 View Post
    hindi ba mainit sa wetpaks ang APV nasa ilalim kasi ng upuan yung engine? like sa mga l300
    Isa rin yan sa mga concerns ko, pero I was quite surprised na hindi mainit yung ilalaim ng upuan. Pero ramdam mo talaga yung init pag inangat mo yung driver's side seat...pwede mo ikulong sarili mo sa loob ng APV ng nakataas upuan sa driver at may instant sauna ka na. *joke*

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    and you have the toyota badge..
    I'm scratching my head over this one. Put out the Toyota badge and you've got a Daihatsu. Plus it's better yung Zuk, sila ang pinaka honest sa lahat, imo.
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yeah, would you still choose the Avanza if it had a Daihatsu badge? hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kanya kanyang opinion naman yan.. sa akin iba pa rin talaga service nang toyota.. and pag toyota... madali ang parts..

tsaka biased ako.. uncle ko kasi VP sa toyota.. pasensya na.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hehehe... Kaya pala, ganun rin ako, biased sa Colgate kasi distributor uncle ko. Pero I love Happee right now.

Sir Querty, pwede mo ba tanongin about yung dalawang sunog na Innova sa VP mo na uncle sa Toyota? Pasensya na rin kung makaka-abala sa iyo.

Kawawa naman rin kasi Innova owners dito.
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pwede naman.. kaya lang dyahe.. di ko masyadong close yun eh (1st cousin lang nang mom ko, kaya ko naging uncle).. heheheh di nga ako makahingi nang discount sa Avanza eh.. nahihiya ako.. si Danny Isla pala yung uncle ko.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Yeah, would you still choose the Avanza if it had a Daihatsu badge? hehehe.
    I'd probably choose the Avanza if they took out the Toyota badge and replaced it with Daihatsu's. Wala lang, for the novelty siguro. :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, I'd also prefer the Avanza without the Yota badge. At least people know I did not buy it for the holy Toyota badge. :lol:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel_1911 View Post
    Just wanna share why we got the avanza.

1. Because its a Toyota and the parts and service are readily available anywhere.
    2. It's cheap or rather say affordable for a 7 seater car/van or some say 5+2. It is also helpful for our small business.
    3. My wife is the one who always use it and she find it easily to drive.
    4. Fuel efficient. Sometimes I borrow this because of its low fuel consumption.
    5. The 3rd row seat is not that small. I tried seating in that part with another passenger since i want to experience it when my wife drove it from Pangsinan to La Union and it was not that bad rather it was comfortable. You can still squeeze 1 more passenger but will sacriface the comfort. Btw I am 5'10'' in height.
    6. Even with the 1.3 engine i would say it is powerful since we tried going to Baguio with 5 adult passenger and 2 kids with the airconditon on since it was raining and to avoid the moist inside the windows.
    7.The aircon vent can supply needed air to all passenger since its dual.

The only thing that maybe dissapoints me is the body, it has thin sheet of steel. Pero all in all satisfied naman. You just need to add some accessories on the J to achieve what you like.
    I agree with all you said. I have a long term project. Upgrading my Avanza J.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Toyota Avanza vs. Suzuki APV