New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Any information you can share guys about this 2 mpv's?
    specs to specs wise, fuel efficency wise,safety wise, comfort and style wise, also which one is cheaper? since there is no price list for the Chevy spin....
    It seems halos pareho ng seating capacity and porma yung dalawang ito..although I don't have enough idea about sa Chevrolet Spin except that it is a popular American brand as compared sa Toyota Avanza wherein , I think many Pinoys do own one these mpv's by Toyota..But then again I wonder why is the Chevrolet Spin not being distributed locally here satin sa Pinas as compared to other Chevrolet vehicles?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by memnoch View Post
    Any information you can share guys about this 2 mpv's?
    specs to specs wise, fuel efficency wise,safety wise, comfort and style wise, also which one is cheaper? since there is no price list for the Chevy spin....
    It seems halos pareho ng seating capacity and porma yung dalawang ito..although I don't have enough idea about sa Chevrolet Spin except that it is a popular American brand as compared sa Toyota Avanza wherein , I think many Pinoys do own one these mpv's by Toyota..But then again I wonder why is the Chevrolet Spin not being distributed locally here satin sa Pinas as compared to other Chevrolet vehicles?
    perhaps the importer is still deciding whether or not it will be eaten alive by the competition here..
    i guess we have to wait for them to really bring it into the country, before we can compare..
    yes, the first name is popular in the usa. but i do not think the second name is allowed on usa roads.. (is it?)
    Last edited by dr. d; May 1st, 2013 at 09:21 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I heard TCCC will bring the Spin VCDi here, dunno if that's accurate though. Because the Spin is developed for the South American market, the products local Chevy dealers are selling here, are mostly from USDM save the Orlando.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    depende yan sa priing nang Chevy sa Spin.. yung Orlando ok sana panapat sa Innova kaso masyado nilang tinaas ang presyo..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    i think the competition will be good between avanza and spin. i'm wondering which one is more fuel efficient, the 1.5 vvti on a 4 speed automatic tranny of avanza or the 1.5 s-tecIII on 6 speed automatic tranny of spin?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    depende yan sa priing nang Chevy sa Spin.. yung Orlando ok sana panapat sa Innova kaso masyado nilang tinaas ang presyo..

Yeah, would have seriously considered the Orlando as my next car if the price wasn't so steep. With its current price, it was already in the Montero / Fortuner territory.