New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Planning to buy my first car...any suggestion pls.we're 6 in the family.
    I want fuel efficient and comfy to drive with.

Thanks☺

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cathsy33 View Post
    Hi!
    I'm planning to buy my first car any suggestion? We're 6 in the family.
    Thanks��
    Cathy
    six adult-size people?
    i am not sure if the ertiga's third row is big enough for an adult.
    but the innova's third row is not comfortable enough for real adults or big children. ease of in and out there is also not easy. but... kasya kung kasya ang dalawang katawan duon.
    for six adults to be in equal comfort, you may have to look at more expensive choices..
    good luck.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    ^ Ertiga owner po kami since November 2014 and so far we LUV it, yung entry level modelo(GA) nang sa amin. This is our first brand new car, pero dito lang ako nag base sa mga reviews dito and na-validate naman kung lahat.
    FC = last Sunday lang dalawa kami ni esmi from Lipa - Tanauan exit(STAR Tollway) 18.5km/L per odometer *80kpH ang takbo
    yung feel nya parang kotse, halos hindi mo marinig yung makina
    leg room sa 3rd row- ni try namin ng panganay ko at least 5'10' ang height suffice naman sa amin then kasya pa isang toddler
    GOoD Luck
    mas maganda request for a test drive ng magkaka tapat Avanza, Spin, Ertiga even the Innova

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sp00nman View Post
    ^ Ertiga owner po kami since November 2014 and so far we LUV it, yung entry level modelo(GA) nang sa amin. This is our first brand new car, pero dito lang ako nag base sa mga reviews dito and na-validate naman kung lahat.
    FC = last Sunday lang dalawa kami ni esmi from Lipa - Tanauan exit(STAR Tollway) 18.5km/L per odometer *80kpH ang takbo
    yung feel nya parang kotse, halos hindi mo marinig yung makina
    leg room sa 3rd row- ni try namin ng panganay ko at least 5'10' ang height suffice naman sa amin then kasya pa isang toddler
    GOoD Luck
    mas maganda request for a test drive ng magkaka tapat Avanza, Spin, Ertiga even the Innova
    I'd take the innova over the three. Kaso I would not recommend the J variant unless the recent models have abs-ebd na.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    In my experience, Ertiga and Avanza are pretty similar in terms of legroom... but the advantage of the Ertiga is that the second row can be slid all the way back for more legroom if no one is sitting in the back.

Advantage for the Toyota is that the cargo area is much deeper than the Ertiga's, allowing you to carry tall items easily.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In my experience, Ertiga and Avanza are pretty similar in terms of legroom... but the advantage of the Ertiga is that the second row can be slid all the way back for more legroom if no one is sitting in the back.

Advantage for the Toyota is that the cargo area is much deeper than the Ertiga's, allowing you to carry tall items easily.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    I'll get the Spin 1.5LTZ over Avanza, and Ertiga

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Madami din palang may dillema on what car to buy akala ko ako lang. Glad i discovered tsikot forums

8. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    I would consider buying a good 2nd hand Monty over the Avanza or Ertiga.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Kung avanza at ertiga ang usupan e mag ertiga na ako.. For me mas malaki ang space niya sa loob.. Midyo downside lang siguro sa akin e pareho silang slim body. Parang feeling ko pag naliko ko ng biglaan na matulin ang takbo e tataob.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Drefaith View Post
    Madami din palang may dillema on what car to buy akala ko ako lang. Glad i discovered tsikot forums
    Yup. And you would read some stories here like. . .

BF wants practical and easy to maintain car.
    GF tells BF to read Tsikot.
    BF learns from Tsikot.
    BF buys practical and easy to maintain car.
    BF ditches GF cause she is not practical and hard to maintain.
    GF is now advertized at Sulit.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast