New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    From my observation, the Avanza 1.5G is more fuel efficient than the Innova 2.0 gas.

You can't compare fuel consumption between different people... because different routes and tiimes of day will have drastic effects on fuel consumption.

Consider... "perfect" consumption for the Avanza would be about 16-17 km/l, NLEX.

On the SLEX, before the summer, the consumption we got was just 11-12. This compares reasonably well with my observation on the Lynx (16 km/l NLEX, just 10 km/l, SLEX). Over the past three weeks, traffic has gotten terrible. That same route that would get you 11-12 before would now get you just 8-10 km/l.

Kung gas to gas... no comparison... Avanza wins. As long as you drive it sanely and compare MT to MT or AT to AT. But the Innova D4D should be nearly as fuel efficient as the 1.5 G Avanza... with the added bonus that diesel costs less.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    "Kung gas to gas... no comparison... Avanza wins. As long as you drive it sanely and compare MT to MT or AT to AT. But the Innova D4D should be nearly as fuel efficient as the 1.5 G Avanza... with the added bonus that diesel costs less."

yup tama so that's why mas fair mag compare ng gas to gas kesa sa gas to D4D para makita yung difference at least jan sa 2 oto na yan...

at isa pa at the end of the day ang mangingibabaw pa rin is yung maintaining/running cost ng oto...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    salamat sa mga inputs!
    right now, i think ill get the innova E,well the gasoline ang diesel so far,ay mag kalapit na ng price so,ok na ang gasoline fuelled car.(???)about the price...innova 2E gas is 862k while 2.5E dsl is 922k,so a 60k diff (if the gas or dsl is in consideration right?)so,ok na gasoline.(a friend told me that a gasoline fulled engine is far better than the dsl,if the engine is in consideration)
    for the meantime,enroll muna po ako sa driving school(it will be my first time to own and drive a car,at innova is a van...)
    me byahilo mga kids ko kaya,malamang not avanza...the reason also why i need a bigger space,its bec of them, i considered vios also,kaya lang the kids are growing...
    also ok sa budget,kasi til april nasa 0% interest ang innova and avanza(50%down nga lang)...
    thanks guys...

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    "also ok sa budget,kasi til april nasa 0% interest ang innova and avanza(50%down nga lang)...
    thanks guys..."

check mo mabuti, ang alam ko yung 12 and 18 months lang ang 0%, at parang di kasama ang E variant sa promo...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by maureen View Post
    salamat sa mga inputs!
    right now, i think ill get the innova E.
    thanks guys...
    Awwww... anyway, you're welcome. Keep posting and reading here, ms. maureen, para marami ka rin matutunan.

Take care sa pag-drive, ma'am.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Kahit sinlaki pa ni Benjie Paras, kasya pa rin yung tatlong kids na yun sa 2nd row ng Avanza, no. Hehehe...

Yung twice a month mo na full tank, hindi mo sinabi kung ano ang daily travel schedule mo.... Ang ibig mo bang sabihin ay pareho kayo ni miss Maureen na 16km/day? Yikes!
    My daily travel is from mandaluyong to q.c. with air-con on everyday pa yan kasi wala akong coding....

Regarding sa 2nd row seat siguro nga kasya sila habang bata pa, pero try mo sinlaki ni benjie paras sa 2nd row???

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :rofl: * byahilo kids.

Congrats on your upcoming purchase.

bigbigcar.com Review: Toyota Avanza 1.5G

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kristian 13 View Post
    My daily travel is from mandaluyong to q.c. with air-con on everyday pa yan kasi wala akong coding....
    The total one-way distance being.... ?

Ano nga ba ang FC mo, at anong time ka nag-ta-travel from Manda to QC, and what time pagbalik mo?

Regarding sa 2nd row seat siguro nga kasya sila habang bata pa, pero try mo sinlaki ni benjie paras sa 2nd row???
    Pwede naman, ba...

Paging the tsikoteer na merong asawa at anak na higante, suportahan mo naman ako, ma'am... Hehe...

Pero sa palagay ko, kasya 3x Benjie, pwera FEET niya. Baka nga dun lang siya mahirapan, kasi, medyo masikip sa paa.
    Last edited by woohoo; April 16th, 2008 at 03:58 PM.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    hhehehe, ayaw talagang mag concede... siguro di na talaga kelangan ng mga exact figures since napaka variable naman ng pinaguusapan... kumbaga yung TS in general lang yung gustong malaman so oks na siguro yun, tsaka nakapili na din naman sya

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Let us just acknowledge that the TS has already decided to buy an Innova. Some of us might disagree, some will agree but that is what makes car buying such a pleasure. The experience of weighting the pros and cons.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Toyota Avanza 1.5G or Toyota Innova 2 E (M/T)