New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    sir niky,
    nagulat nga ako na yung link niya is directed at your cardomain. kala ko binebenta mo na nga lynx mo hehehe, but still dapat nga malaman nung seller na he cant just use other people's pics to sell his wares. it creates confusion hehehe.

Rej248,
    you just made my life a little harder hahaha, how much did you get the jazz? buti naka chamba ka, i hardly see any jazz sa ads and kung meron man its always manual and super expensive pa. sayang lang kasi pang practice car lang ng wife (bump car hehehe). maybe I'll settle for the lynx nalang para hindi masakit sa bulsa since mas mura purchasing costs
    Yeah, yun nga. Pero it's okay, a friend already PM'ed the guy... no problem na. Thanks for the heads-up!

Buying secondhand cars is a game of patience and perseverance. Looking for another couple of weeks and stumbling on the jackpot is a lot better than settling on what's easily available and then feeling bad about it afterwards... diba? You don't want to play games of "what if" in your mind... (buyer's remorse... hehehe)... after the purchase. I'm not saying the Lynx is a bad car (andaming beses nga akong na-tempt mag-sell, but I could never get around to it... I like the RS too much!), but if your heart is set on the Jazz... go for it!

Buy Manila Bulletin... buy "Buy and Sell"... search through the classifieds and text people. Like ale828 says... look on the forum boards like Honda Club Philippines and GD United (the Jazz club)... you might get lucky and score the purchase of a lifetime. ;)
    Last edited by niky; February 23rd, 2008 at 11:48 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    bought the bulletin and buy and sell narin, pansin ko mas mahal ang mga ads sa buy and sell (probably taga buy and sell din nag aads dun).wala talagang mahanap, tiis tiis muna. Altis nako, just have to wait for the new model to go on sale para bumaba yung resale hehehe

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Just take note: sa Buy and Sell, you're looking for the median price (for example, one guy sells at 550, one sells at 500, and another sells at 450..., median is 500k) and the bottom asking price.

Usually, fair price is about 50k or more below the median price, and the lowest price is the lowest you can expect to pay for a "fresh" car. (You can get a beat-up one for much lower).

It's hard to find an Altis or a Jazz that's not overpriced,, but it's still possible. I see prices of 500-600k in Buy and Sell, but I know of some that are just 420-450k. Take your time, look around, and good luck!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    * sir bratsky: Happy hunting na lang sir. Tama si sir niky, take your time and have patience. Well worth the wait if you can get a 2nd hand car in excellent condition. Got mine at 490K..ayaw na talaga ibaba nong may-ari. Price started at 570K then haggled with him. para pa kasing bago yung jazz, only had 12,030 KM on the ODO when i got it tapos short distances lang tinakbo. When I was looking for one the market price median was 450K-460K, decided to pay the extra coz of the great condition the car was in and all the bells and whistles that came with the unit. Tsamba lang talaga!

* sir Baludoy : Tama ka sir, nalito ko between you and bratski.

*caloyski : Under warranty pa yung kotse kaya ayoko muna magkalikot ng sobra. Just in case though...how much was the aftermarket springs you bought? (front and rear na ba yon - how many inch drop)? OK naman sa kin yung ride for now baka lang maisipan kong magpalit later this year.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Toyota Altis 1.8g, 1.6g or Honda Jazz??