New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If Ford dealers still have those previous generation Focus TDCi in their lot and if they are in dire need to sell them at a big discount, maybe you can consider them. It has great FC (turbo diesel) and impressive performance. However, if you don't feel like driving a new yet older model car, you just stick with the current models or wait until early 2013 for newer designs to come out. The 2013 Civic (they say) will be a better car than the forgotten 2012 model.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Thanks guys! Sana nga the new civic will come out sooner... or even the new altis... ive seen some pics na din sa net, mejo ok nman... i think in terms of reliability bka nga best bet na abg toyota and honda...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ayaw mo ng Lancer EX MX 1.6 AT?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Parang good deal din ung lancer mx... im not sure lang kung ok sha? And how reliable ung mitsubishi...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Reliable ang Mitsubishi.
    Lump them up w/ Honda and Toyota.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Reliable ang Mitsubishi.
    Lump them up w/ Honda and Toyota.
    i agree.. pati isuzu kahit luma ang line up nila

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Personally, I find that the durability of a particular manufacturer lies more on its brand equity than the actual reliability of its cars. For one, none of the recent Mazdas have been plagued with any issues, yet the marque isn't exactly known for its dependability. On the other hand, Toyota has had its share of mishaps (Innova D4D issues, Altis sludge issues, Camry stuck accelerator issues) but is still top-of-mind when it comes to build quality.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boogie18 View Post
    biggest problem i heard about the elantra was the "kalampag" issue, some even right when they get out of the casa meron na... i think rack and pinion replacement agad kahit brand new... and it took around 3months for the part to arrive... so i just worry that i get a new car tpos sakit agad sa ulo... un lang nman... baka ma chambahan ako ng "lemon" unit...

the altis seems sulit sa features and price but i saw na theyl be coming out with the new one, pero feeling ko later next year pa yun..

how about the focus or civic? ok ba, or sulit? mahal lang kc ng focus...
    The current gen Jazz was launched same year as the Altis, so kung papalitan Altis most likely the Jazz will follow suit.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jazz mas maporma. altis mas maluwag. so it boils down to looks versus space. reliability wise pareho lang yan.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    depends on how you will use your car sir. if hanap mo comfort and mas on long drives ka, i'd go with altis. But if you want to haul things and fun to drive, go for Jazz. Don't exclude Lancer as well kasi okay din siya

Try to go to showrooms and test drive. Goodluck with the search sir

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast