New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If u really research, you'll find out that lahat ng casa may milagrong ginagawa. Lahat ng casa may reklamo. Doesnt matter which brand. The best way to make sure is that you look after your car habang ginagawa.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Altis. Bago e.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    If u really research, you'll find out that lahat ng casa may milagrong ginagawa. Lahat ng casa may reklamo. Doesnt matter which brand. The best way to make sure is that you look after your car habang ginagawa.
    I totally beg to disagree. It's not fair to say that all the casas ay "may milagrong ginagawa" but instead of to say few/most of them only. Based on our family experiences for nearly 35 years, we send our cars to casa for PMS/services and yet we have not experienced a single "milagrong ginagawa". With due respect, I think you wrote a false premise here.....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    I totally beg to disagree. It's not fair to say that all the casas ay "may milagrong ginagawa" but instead of to say few/most of them only. Based on our family experiences for nearly 35 years, we send our cars to casa for PMS/services and yet we have not experienced a single "milagrong ginagawa". With due respect, I think you wrote a false premise here.....
    I was only replying to someones comment saying that mitsu casas are bad. I guess i should have written that all brands have some rotten casas instead and not just mitsu.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    I was only replying to someones comment saying that mitsu casas are bad. I guess i should have written that all brands have some rotten casas instead and not just mitsu.
    I could agree more.... Cheers!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Which is better, 1zr-fe or the 4a92? I think 4a92 is newer, and it gives torque way earlier (4krpm vs 5.4krpm of the Toyota).
    Last edited by b0y37; July 17th, 2014 at 06:01 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123