New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Altis get my vote ... mukhang Lexus eh..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I just saw the new altis sa megamall. Ganda nya pero mas type ko parin itsura ng lancer. Yung itsura ng altis is like ung elantra...maganda pero mabilis pagsawaan. Opinion ko lang. Ung lancer kahit matagal na di parin nakakasawa at mas macho. Pero im sure sa comfort and resale values lamang ang altis. I dunno if it matters but the lancer has touchscreen radio w gps na. Ung nakita kong altis g sa megamall 2din parin.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Altis for me since it has been our choice over the Lancer for the past 15 years. I think the new model Altis is much more sportier looking now. Im not sure though about the new CVT but I would still choose it over the Lancer

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Newbie here mga sir. I'm also planning to replace my car and these two cars were my choices, until I saw an ad on Honda civic giving 40k discount. I want the new Altis pero torn ako since sobrang mura ng Lancer because of the discount. Yung Civic hindi na rin nalalayo yung price after the discount.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    I suggest you check the dealer first for any discounts. In Manila, Mitsu is offering around 60k discount last January. So that will make the lancer even more cheaper than the altis.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Voting for the Altis, new look, availability of parts, and more trust worthy CASA than Mitsubishi.

Sent from the Twilight Zone...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i also vote for the altis.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    + 1 here. However, if you will keep the car for 10 years or more, go for altis.... but if you are the car owner who replace car every after 5 years then go for lancer... IMO

Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    Voting for the Altis, new look, availability of parts, and more trust worthy CASA than Mitsubishi.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    Voting for the Altis, ..... more trust worthy CASA than Mitsubishi.

Is this based on experience? Because i both have a toyota and a mitsu and they're the same for me as far as my casa experience goes.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    Is this based on experience? Because i both have a toyota and a mitsu and they're the same for me as far as my casa experience goes.
    There's a tsikot thread here regarding sa og*g na Mitsubishi casa na kilala sa pangangahoy. Dami rin reklamo dito sa after sales service ng Mitsubishi, at reklamo sa mga di trustworthy distributor ng Mitsubishi.

If a buyer's research will not take the number of complains in a thread into consideration, might as well not do the research and buy what he fancy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast