New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    this thread had me thinking- coz sooner or later i'm gonna get my very first car. currently, i was inclined in AE92 series- but having read from the post here, it seems like B13 was most remembered. if i were to buy, i'll get the facelifted b13 SE model. magkano na ba ang current value nang ganitong model? from what i heard, AE92 can still fetch at 100 grand.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    average price for the SE Saloon variant is around 130K. If you're interested, I am selling mine. Just let me know.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Hi mga sir, I'm new here and just wanted to share my 2cents - I drive an AE92, the '92XE and for an old car (14 yrs.), it still runs great, ride's ok, almost maintainance free and matipid po sa gas (10.3-11 city driving)... of course i'm biased coz i drive one

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005

yung AE92 talaga at AE111...magkamukha!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by squala View Post
    The B13 Sentra is really the best valued early 90s 1.6 you can get. It may not be as good overall as, say, a Corolla 1.6 GLi, but the big discount (considering they have the same age) is really something. The engine is also no slug (I drag raced one and we were just about equal, though it had exhaust mods unlike mine). Try looking for the facelifted one, because it has 14-inch wheels, better designed bumpers and lights, and if you can find the SE Saloon version, it already has ABS, a first among the 1.6 sedans here. Spend good money for minor repairs, a nice paint job and clean wheels and you're gonna have quite a great ride.
    Sir!
    Just got this query.. U said U D.raced against the eccs once, what stock car did u use? I'm just wondering if the car ur talking about is the 105 hp corolla gli vs. a exhaust modded pa na eccs?... coz that's really argueable, luckily I had a chance to drive both stock cars kc and, let's just say medyo lamang talaga yung isa sa acceleration, but then maybe ur just the better "clutch" driver or the car u used on the 1st place was'nt a corolla.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
toyota ae92 or nissan b13