New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Toyota GT 86 V/S BMW 120i, Mazda Roadster, VW Scirocco [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube

They can't hide the fact. The original modern classic has some of the best concoction for great handling. The MX5 can keep up with the 86. And take this ToyoBaru: Mazda didn't even have to overhyped things hahaha!

another comparison:

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    naconfuse ako sa title. what's the discussion here? 86 vs. every-other-car-out-there?

I agree that the 86 is being heavily marketed but I doubt that 86 could beat every car, nasa priorities lang ang pagbili ng kotse, kung gusto ko matipid na sasakyan mas maganda siyempre ang vios, jazz, etc. kesa sa 86 but kung gusto ng magandang handling get the 86.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by regaia View Post
    naconfuse ako sa title. what's the discussion here? 86 vs. every-other-car-out-there?

I agree that the 86 is being heavily marketed but I doubt that 86 could beat every car, nasa priorities lang ang pagbili ng kotse, kung gusto ko matipid na sasakyan mas maganda siyempre ang vios, jazz, etc. kesa sa 86 but kung gusto ng magandang handling get the 86.
    I bet a person who considers 86 won't cross shop on Vios and Jazz et al.

Of course, as per video. Handling wise sila nagba-battle.

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    ^ that was the reason why I replied that the title of the thread was confusing hehe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Porsche pa rin ......... Porsche yun eh!

Chicks are clueless with car handling ..... its how they are being "handled" .. :naughty2:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post

Chicks are clueless with car handling ..... its how they are being "handled" .. :naughty2:
    hahahaha! ;)

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post

+1000!

Toyota 86 vs VW Scirocco/BMW 120i/Mazda MX5 Roadster/Porsche Cayman