New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by genesischain View Post
    Ironic how you say, "in the market for one", but you would wait for a year. I'm in the market for a sportscar-daily driver and a year just seems a tad too far away for me if I was truly in the market for one. I dunno, but it seems illogical. As for me, I really need that car soon, but I don't know how long I can hold for the 86.

I agree. These kinds of threads would probably be popping up like mushrooms in the months to come. Sad to say all the marketing hype would probably push the 86/BRZ on top. The new GC is just as unloved as an aborted baby, it hasn't even arrived yet.
    The new gc is already available with the grey market.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Toyota 86! Any time of the day :D

3. Join Date
    May 2006

Natural competitors

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    the genesis styling is no match for the T86. mas compact ang T86 eh at mas maganda. for me, dapat lakihan ang gap nila sa pricing so as not to be identified na in the same league sila.

The T86 can be mistaken as regular sports car, while the genesis eh poor man's sports car lng yun

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    For me, sobrang gwapo talaga ng bagong Genesis Coupe, especially in grey. Marketing hype aside, I think it's more of a looker than the GT-86.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    does anyone have a copy of that c! magazine featuring the genesis coupes and the gt86? can you please post their BRC lap times?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post

Natural competitors
    FR-S is more fun to drive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Toyota 86 vs Hyundai Gen Coupe 2.0T