New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Test drove a Teana almost a week ago. WOW!!!!! amazing engine, amazing car!!!!!!!! Seriously considered getting one but I decided on a crossover. You won't go wrong with any of the 3. Last choice for me would be the Camry. Teana first, Accord second. You can even add the Sonata in your list but it is so huge that my wife can't even drive it comfortably. Her upper body is already very near the steering wheel for her to reach the break pedal comfortably. So not so good for 5'1 and below. LOL

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    the sonata would really be the bang for the buck here pero if limited lang talaga between teana accord and camry, i'd stick with accord's 3.5v6 because that could be a fuel efficient car when not pushed too hard. next ang teana for it's looks and rarity on the roads and add to that is their so called legendary aircon and yung foot rest, i just hate the big nissan logo up front. camry would be the last of my choice para maiba naman dahil panay camry na sa daan. dash ng camry and teana seems to be so boring but mas pabor naman ako sa dash ng teana than the camry. by the way, this opinion of mine is based on me being the driver and not the passenger

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Actually, if it's your first time with a midsize sedan, you might think it's hard to maneuver around. But in fact, it's quite easy once you get the hang of it.

The Teana's engine is very refined, heck I'd say I like it better than Honda's VTEC. Camry gets the best comfort suspension bar none and wins in the NVH insulation category. You'll feel very little if inside the cabin, good for the passenger but bad for spirited driving.

Still, two cars top my list: Accord and Sonata. I got the more ***y one though.. really looks good if you step out of the car with a suit on :naughty2:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yeah, the Teana is really nice. It's just expensive.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The 3.5L Teana is cheaper than the 3.5 Camry and Accord. I think Nissan can still lower the price because of JPEPA but it will kill the 2.5L variant if they do that.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Japanese carmakers should follow Hyundai's suit when it comes to more power: lesser displacement and just slap a turbocharger

Frankly, if there's a 2.0T Hyundai Sonata Turbo here, I'll be on the list. Even with just 2400 of displacement, I'm wishing my Sonata to be more fuel frugal at least hindi siya parang Expedition but it still sucks up the gas.

Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Japanese carmakers should follow Hyundai's suit when it comes to more power: lesser displacement and just slap a turbocharger
    With all the advances on turbocharging technologies it makes the turbo-lag less noticeable, giving a throttle response sometimes even better than a larger non-turbo engine. I would like that 2.0L into a Hyundai Azera, it looks better than the Sonata at least for me...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    It is funny that Sonata is not on the list and yet it got the majority nod.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Most likely people who owned or currently owns one would pick teana, toyota owners on camry and honda on the accord...
    sub consciously are people biased :D

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    It is funny that Sonata is not on the list and yet it got the majority nod.
    Maybe because the Sonata is that good.

Pansinin mo biglang nagkalat ang Sonata ngayon. Ang Camry puro 3.5Q nalang ngayon. Yung 2.4V wala na masyado bumibili.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
teana vs accord vs camry