New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    hi! i'm a newbie here... just want to ask your expert opinion guys. Which is better if i plan to use it for a taxi business - 2010 kia rio or 2010 hyundai accent? i'm also looking for a taxi franchise for sale, single line only. Thanks so much in advance...:thankyou: help pls.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by enialal View Post
    hi! i'm a newbie here... just want to ask your expert opinion guys. Which is better if i plan to use it for a taxi business - 2010 kia rio or 2010 hyundai accent? i'm also looking for a taxi franchise for sale, single line only. Thanks so much in advance...:thankyou: help pls.
    Accent CRDi, just because its a diesel and better fuel economy. They share the same platform naman, its just that the Rio looks better.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They're the same car (suspension, interior trim, etc.). Different only in the cosmetics and engine department.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hyundai Accent.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hyundai Accent din. Basta make sure ma-alaga yung Taxi Driver at dapat i-cool down muna before shutting down the engine.

At malalim ang bulsa mo for maintenance.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sa Accent na ako. Diesel power.....and economy.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    accent for me....kung taxi.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Accent syempre. The Accent is more powerful and has better fuel economy. Its reliability is also attested to by the rapidly growing number of Accent cabs and also the purchase of Accents for cab service by big taxi companies. But its also true that the Accent requires more money for maintenance and, of course, repairs on the engine can be more expensive compared to its gas counterparts. BTW, are you personally going to drive the cab? Or is there another driver? If there's another driver, then more care should be more exercised. As I said earlier, repairs can get quite expensive...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Accent of course..Kaya nga ayaw na ng Enriquez group(R&E,MGE,Teresita,etc) yang Rio dahil malakas sa gas ganoon din ang Vios.

Magandang gawing Airport Taxi to(kaya nga may Yellow na Accent na available by order).

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Guys for your infos only... Only R&E, EfE, Nine Stars, Sturdy, MGE and EMP are Enriquez group... Teresita is not part of it, the white with blue colored taxi.. Accent is much better but the Rio looks better...

for taxi: 2010 kia rio or hyundai accent?