New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    https://youtu.be/PHanK-mKc40
    https://youtu.be/JAkIt2GhWF0

Napanuod ko sa youtube. Kala ko landslide win na ang eon. Aba mali pala. Puro pintas ang eon sa nano.
    Natawa ako icompare ang nano sa porsche as rear engine at lambo na may vent sa pinto

Anyway, alam kong walang nano dito sa satin. Natawa lang ako sa napanuod ko. Sana dalhin ng tata dito

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Halata naman bias sa nano... nano nga eh..

3 stud lang yung mag wheels nya good luck sa paghanap ng upgraded wheels

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Halata naman bias sa nano... nano nga eh..

3 stud lang yung mag wheels nya good luck sa paghanap ng upgraded wheels

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ^cheap car. No need for aftermarket mags

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Love your own lang yan. From what I see, I'll still pick the Eon.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Yes. Logical talaga eon. Engine, transmission, looks, etc.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Meron po bang way para ipa-automatic yung hatch opener ng alto?

Posible na po ba to dito sa Pilipinas (Yung makikita sa link sa baba)? Saan pwede pagawa? Thanks in advance sa reply.

Remote Hatch Opener - For Alto Owners Only

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GJMTA View Post
    Meron po bang way para ipa-automatic yung hatch opener ng alto?

Posible na po ba to dito sa Pilipinas (Yung makikita sa link sa baba)? Saan pwede pagawa? Thanks in advance sa reply.

Remote Hatch Opener - For Alto Owners Only
    of course it can be done!
    you just have to find the right person.. one with imagination, armed with knowledge, and backed by parts. it shouldn't be difficult. why... i could probably have done it, ages ago when i was still young...
    but i believe you can also do it via the cable-less way. if you can find a fabricator/mechanic who can fit the locally-sourced solenoid actuators into your car.. you know... the generic keyless thingees... you may end up with keyless door and hatch opener-closer.

you might contact some of the mechanics/fabricators mentioned in the auto circles... what about that guy in kamuning who restores old american metal..? i like him. he reminds me of my papah, one of the most creative persons i ever knew. once he gets finished with modifying something, his product usually lasts longer than factory...

or you might try the casa.. their foreign counterpart probably has rolling models of exactly what you want. they might be willing to bring one (the conversion kit) in, but at a price going thru your nose...!

heh heh...
    Last edited by dr. d; March 19th, 2016 at 10:31 AM.