New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rockiee_s View Post
    wla na ata 808k na accent blue. its now 828k.
    Ganon ba? Bakit kaya hindi pa updated sa site nila? But then kahit sabihing 828k, mas mura parin sa iba!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Have finally decided to get the Swift. Color na lang ang pagpipilian. Red, White or Silver? Nakita ko sila lahat and di ako makapili... =)

Ano kaya sa tatlo na maganda yung black yung sides tapos magic tint yung harap...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Red! :clap:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    White for me. Go for three levels of tint... black in the rear, medium on the rear side windows, light on the front side windows and the sun visor and none on the windshield. If you really must have the windshield tinted, ultra-light or mirror tint, as you say.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    White silver tapos red.

I'd never get a red car, really, not even a red Ferrari if I could chose the color. Silver is a good option but I'd go white.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I'd get a red (or yellow) car anytime.

Sadly, a lot of car manufacturers nowadays are offering only white, black, silver or similar shades... and I am guessing here, probably because of manufacturing streamlining...
    (I remember a comment of a Korean colleague some years ago that they envy the cars here in our country because they're of various colors, because it is boring in Korea(then),- only while and black cars...)...

They have forgotten that there is strength in diversity... :hysterical:

14.8K:fone:
    Last edited by CVT; February 2nd, 2012 at 11:11 AM.

I'd rather get either a yellow or a blue car, but I dislike red.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *mikmik
    What was the deciding factor for you? Let us know the price you get and the cost of maintenance. Suzuki can give a discount of 10k max on the swift or so they say.

I also like the swift and any of the three colors are really good, too bad they dint bring the blue or yellow versions here. Though the fiesta has newer doodads Im worried about the cost of repair especially for the transmission. The swift is also supposed to be more fuel efficient as per the posts here. For me i dont really get the fuel gauge of the fiesta either... 0 or 1? they should have stuck to E and F... and the adjustment knob for the seat recliner instead of the lever. I also like the info display of the swift.

anyway, congrats!!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    Though the fiesta has newer doodads Im worried about the cost of repair especially for the transmission.
    Transmission repair for ANY brand is going to hurt either way.

For me i dont really get the fuel gauge of the fiesta either... 0 or 1? they should have stuck to E and F
    Whenever you talk about how much fuel left is in the tank, it's always in fraction form anyway.

Why not be consistent?

1 > 3/4 > 1/2 > 1/4 > 0.

Makes perfect sense.

anyway, congrats!!
    Likewise, congrats on your new car!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Swift, Fiesta or Rio hatchback?