Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    S14

facelifted
    Darn ang ganda... =)

the one next to it is the S15...

Here's the A31 of one of the Nissanbayan members before... too bad he sold the car (Darn lucky buyer!)

Last edited by vinj; September 6th, 2007 at 10:05 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wow ganda ng s14...considering luma na ito sobra...timeless beauty :lovers:

s14: meron nyan dito--in the name 1998 200sx

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I like the Pre-lifted S14!
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    S14

pre-facelifted

facelifted
    Yeah! this is the car I'm convincing my uncle to sell me! but It's matic nga lang.. heard all S14s launched locally are matic and all are the newer face lifted ones.

Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Darn ang ganda... =)

the one next to it is the S15...

Here's the A31 of one of the Nissanbayan members before... too bad he sold the car (Darn lucky buyer!)

Is this an SR20DET from an S14 or S15? S15 SRs has a higher power output eh. Ummm.. just don't like this A31s paint job, it's silver color is quite dull.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNITED View Post
    Is think this is the stang your talking about..

Exactly! this is the RB powered 'Stang that caused a commotion between domestic muscle lovers and import tuners when I was still in the states.. Just as the article I've read says-

"..Domestic guys are pissed because this very clean and very classic 'Stang has been outfitted with a treasure trove of Japanese tuning parts...
    Import guys are pissed because the Japanese engine in question is the RB26DETT, also known as the engine found in the holy grail of all Japanese performance cars, the Nissan Skyline GT-R. Import guys feel that this engine is the pinnacle of uber high-tech Japanese engineering, and to throw it in a 40-year-old ill-handling relic is nothing short of sacrilege."

ha ha!.. I remember, they're always debating about it almost in every performance garage everyday!!
    Hey, this RB36 can fit your A31 also!!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNITED View Post
    For the RB engine whether RB25DET or RB26DETT, it's hard to find one.. good ones. But I heard some surplus shops in Banawe and Evangelista had once before, a whopping 250k plus as a price tag. But most local RBs here are bought outside the country its a rare engine most tuners want, esp. the RB26 from a GTR. On the suspension side, if you are really decided on tuning it I suggest coil overs many popular brands like Tein, Greddy, JIC, Tanabe, etc. Coilovers are used for track or drift depending on the specs, you can find them on many performance shops especially Tein since it has a local distributor. Also remember that I think the so called "it" car in the tuner scene- the S13 Silvia/240SX shares the same suspension with your A31. ;)
    Tks for your info Ignited. Can you tell me the contact info for the sellers of Tein, Greddy etc? Whats the typical cost of a set of 4 coil over shocks for street use? I am not happy with the stock rear shocks that tend to crash when going over a hump at 40 kph speeds.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dhel View Post
    Yeah! this is the car I'm convincing my uncle to sell me! but It's matic nga lang.. heard all S14s launched locally are matic and all are the newer face lifted ones.

Is this an SR20DET from an S14 or S15? S15 SRs has a higher power output eh. Ummm.. just don't like this A31s paint job, it's silver color is quite dull.
    That's an S14 DET. The S15 came with a 6-speed tranny Well, despite having different outputs through the years and models, it just needs some modifications to up the engines for more serious HP. The local S14s came with a/t's with the exception of one or two units.

I'm trying to find a better pic as i wanted to show the front Autech bumpers but that was displayed twice in the Sport Car and Truck show before (with a free paint job courtesy of Joel at Hannah Auto Paint). It began as a ratty old Cefiro and took around 3-4 years before it was finished; from the body repairs, suspension work, to the interior work and finally to the engine swap.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    both cars are good. they can both be sporty and luxurious.

trips ko yun (VIP) bippu style A31 cefiro.
    ganto po yung bippu style -> http://www.fabulous.co.jp/
    VIP style
    [IMG]http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/*0_mall/carshop/cabinet/daiana/diana_a31cefiro_fb-y.jpg[/IMG]

maganda din to

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sweeter Project Car - A31 Cefiro of Galant GTi?