New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Just because a product is good doesn't mean it will sell well. People tend to eschew marketing, but to be honest, that's what drives sales. Suzuki's brand equity cannot push its products off the showrooms, no matter how nice they may be intrinsically. After-sales service is also a major factor to consider when buying.

Also, just because it sells well in Europe doesn't mean it will sell well here. In the Philippines, subcompact cars are utilized as family cars for those in a budget. People don't buy hatches because they're fun to drive - they buy them because they're practical and spacious and fuel efficient.

Say what you want about the majority of Filipinos being boring with their car choices, but this is a country where coming up with enough funds for even a subcompact is difficult for many, and so it's understandable that when they do have the resources for a car, they get one that will fit the needs of not only themselves, but also of their families.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    ^ very well said.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    i like the suzuki swift better it looks badass for a small car

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hindi ba natin pwede isama ang hyundai i10? Sensya na kung OT po.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    kung may enough budget, Honda Jazz

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    suzuki swift has the looks and power. fuel efficiency is not that good. so far, ang pinakamatipid na alam ko, ang kia cd5, B1, model 96 ko. no matter how old is this, i wouldnt sell this. my son is now using it in college. parang motorsiklo lang.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Re-open ko lang tong thread. Planning to buy a 2nd hand car and am deciding between hyundai getz vs honda jazz. Oks na ko sa hyundai getz pero pahirapan ba replacement parts nun dito compare sa honda jazz?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
Suzuki Swift vs Hyundai Getz vs Honda Jazz vs Chevy Aveo vs Kia Picanto