New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    guys, may sideline business ako na papasukin actually konti lang kaya hindi na pick-up ang kailangan ko, supply lang ng mga stuff sa isang company. ngayon alin ba mas ok sa dalawa since kelangan ko talaga is wagon. thanks. (i'm just not sure about the year model of the 2, 96-98?)

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    yung Subaru, all wheel drive. If you need that, mas ok siguro yun.

yung Esteem Wagon, nakasakay na rin ako dito, ok naman but Suzuki parts are known to be very expensive.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Madanda acceleration ng Esteem IMO. Pero parts are hard to get by and tend to be expensive.

I don't know about the Legacy. Wala kse akong experience dun eh. Pero it looks way nicer than the Esteem IMHO.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    it's hard to ignore the subaru awd

pag tipid hanap mo, well, 1.6L is thriftier than 4wd 2.0.

kung legacy, 2.0mt or tumingin ka sa http://www.subaruclub.ph/forum/ meron dun infos about it.just register its free.may magandang legacy there for sale.

kung esteem this is the best are the 99 models na kumpleto na body kits...

but kung kaya ng budget mo for a mb 300d wagon, mas ok yun for me---if you dont mind na.....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sir piliin mo subaru legacy, gandang car yan... meron ganyan sis ko... sarap idrive

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    pag tipid hanap mo, well, 1.6L is thriftier than 4wd 2.0.

kung legacy, 2.0mt or tumingin ka sa http://www.subaruclub.ph/forum/ meron dun infos about it.just register its free.may magandang legacy there for sale.

kung esteem this is the best are the 99 models na kumpleto na body kits...

but kung kaya ng budget mo for a mb 300d wagon, mas ok yun for me---if you dont mind na.....

naka disable ang registration sa subaru club

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Subaru will have a bigger luggage space. It also has all wheel drive which can be both an advantage (traction) and disadvantage (should it break).

Zuk genuine parts cost bout the same as genuine parts from other manufacturers. It's the lack of replacement (and sometimes substandard) parts that give it the impression of being expensive. On the Vitara, most Mitsubishi parts work well enough (some OEM Zuk parts are manufactured by Mitsubishi anyway). The 1.6 engine is the same one on the old Vitara and current APV so parts are abundant.

The Legacy shares some common parts with Nissans of the same vintage.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i would go for the esteem, i think its cheaper. but you cannot really ignore the Subs AWD.

How bout an Opel Vectra? My business partner has one, very classy drive too. Medyo pricey lang ang parts.

sa opel club, astra/zafira ok na ok din...

Suzuki Esteem wagon or Subaru Legacy wagon