The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    wigo is a rebadged daihatsu.
    toyota owns daihatsu.
    toyota casa stands behind wigo.
    good enough for me.

my over 3 years with the wigo has been a pleasurable experience.

but yess...
    i have always wondered, what would have it been, had i opted for the ciaz...?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SidCoronel View Post
    CIAZ shares best fuel efficiency with G4, according to Uber drivers. Parts is a big question mark as relatively new in the market.

WIGO is NOT a Toyota... It's a Daihatsu.
    Just to add Ciaz shares the same engine with Ertiga and probably under chassis.

So by that, marami na ring Ertiga since 2014, at wala pa naman naging problema sa engine in their FB club, at sa under chassis ay 555 ang ipinapalit sa stablinks at maski sa APV ay ganun din.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SidCoronel View Post
    CIAZ shares best fuel efficiency with G4, according to Uber drivers. Parts is a big question mark as relatively new in the market.

WIGO is NOT a Toyota... It's a Daihatsu.
    Echoes my experience.

Fantastic engine that Suzuki 1.4. Much better and more economical than the 1.3 in the Vios.

-

If you're buying new... no issues with the Ciaz. Drive slowly and carefully and it should last you several years with no major problems.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jawo View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm currently torn between the suzuki ciaz and toyota wigo a/t as my first car. I would be using the car primarily from home to work. I have 0 knowledge about cars that is why I would want suggestions on my soon to be first car from the pros in this forum. Feel free to share your thoughts. Thanks everyone
    If wigo fits your needs for atleast 3 years, then go for it. Mas mura na sa Ciaz at Toyota pa (reputation na matibay at madaling ipagawa). Pero try mo rin iconsider yung mga ka-category nya like Mitsubishi Mirage at Suzuki Celerio. You won't go wrong with any of them.

Kung in 3 years naman eh plano mo na magkapamilya or magka-anak or most of the time 3 pataas ang sakay mo, i suggest dun ka sa level up na category. Lalu na kung pasok na pasok naman sa budget mo. Dito naman kasama si Ciaz at contenders naman nya dito sila Toyota Vios, Honda City, at Mitsubishi Mirage to name a few. Di hamak na mas malalaki kasi tong mga to. Personally, si Honda City E CVT ang pipiliin ko, value for money talaga sa specs at features.

Decision maker... test drive mo nalang lahat para enjoy ang car shopping mo. Ask previous owners for their ownership at maintenance experience na rin.

Not an expert, previous Suzuki Swift Owner ako, currently owns a Toyota Vios.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12