The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    picanto for me.:2thumbsup:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    People who have 600K prolly just opts to get the other "H" badge.

A smaller 1.3 CRDi engine (from EU Picanto) and a price tag within the 500s will prolly make more sense to buyers.
    +1 dito, if you have 600k kaya na kunin yung city... which is more ok para sakin compared to the getz na crdi.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Check this review between kia vs getz.

http://www.pbase.com/cmanaginged/big...r_small_wheels

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    May bagong promo ang Suzuki Balintawak para sa Alto 52K Cash out tapos 9K for 5 years (lumalabas na 10% p.a, which IMO is not bad) plus you get a loaded Alto.
    With dealer installed Keyless entry and alarm, DVD plus LCD equipped HU aside from the usual tint, seat cover, matting added to the standard front power windows, central locking and PS.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    go for the getz..did you watch the top gear special on asian cars other than japan's? the getz was the only one they liked..the only one..i think i saw the optra and the picanto on that show too..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah nakita ko yung episode na yun pero ang hirit nila kasing presyo daw ng VW Golf (maybe in their market) so there was no reason to buy a Korean against a German

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    parang may nakita akong banner sa hyundai na 45k DP and 10/mo.. di ko lang alam pa yun details..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ good deal iyan ah

what if you include the chevy spark in the mix? how will it fare against the three choices of the TS. my sister is in the market for a sub compact kasi and i want to have an idea too

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ good deal iyan ah

what if you include the chevy spark in the mix? how will it fare against the three choices of the TS. my sister is in the market for a sub compact kasi and i want to have an idea too
    IMHO, the Spark is just overpriced for a warmed-over and facelifted Daewoo Matiz. It'd be like paying full price for a Corolla Lovelife when you could buy a brand new Corolla Altis or FD Civic for just as much money.

The Picanto and Getz are infinitely better choices. Heck, if you really need a small engined car, the Alto or QQ might be a better bet. And before you scoff at the QQ, the QQ's parts are sourced from the same suppliers as the old car. The only big question mark is structural integrity, since the QQ's body structure has shown terrible deformation in crash-testing (and crash testing for the Alto is nearly non-existent, it being a dinosaur)... but then the Spark isn't much better, either.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^interesting points bro. i'll pass on those ideas to my sister if and when she makes her shortlisted options soon

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Suzuki Alto or Hyundai Getz or Kia Picanto???