New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    meron din atang latest promo ang spark eh.. 99k DP ata.. na glance ko lang sa chev alabang ;P

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    getz na lang. kung ang 1.3 liter engine nga bitin ang power output, pano pa kaya yung alto with a 800cc displacement? aside from that, in terms of exterior and interior looks and practicality, getz is definitely much better.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    [SIZE="4"]with the never ending fuel increase, its better to GETZ a Diesel, CRDi...[/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Getz 1.1 -- read a thread somewhere that it consumes more gas because ang bigat ng body and hirap hatakin on first gear.
    Getz 1.4 -- matic, meron ang mom ko and the ride is just pure joy. leg room ganda. im a 5'11" 200 pounder guy.

picanto tried to check pero the leg room d ako satisfied. interiors are just okay, nothing new or fancy.

alto, okay din, pero bitin ako sa 3 cylinder. medyo sikip din ako and the gear shift is quite flimsy (indian made? not sure)

my wife and i have the spark chevy. 4 cylinder, 2 valves each, 66bhp. when i need to overtake, the car does not disappoint. arangkada, iwan ang most cars, basta low RPM lang ha...pag pumalo na ng 3500 ang altis lagot ka!

interiors nya parang sedan...i can fold my elbow sa door and drive the spark like i was driving a full sedan. malaki and ndi cheap tignan ang interiors.

engine noise dampers installed, very quiet inside.

safety features passed the european safety standards...the spark uses hexagonal architecture and advance crumple zones.

umaakyat naman sa matarik. 2nd gear ako 3 adults kame basta on the 2800 RPM mark. pricey nga lang ang spark P495000 namin nakuha pero

check mo yung i10 ng hyundai na bago. sub compact din yon parang spark. same engine ganda ng looks!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Love my Picanto!

Yun lang.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Love my Picanto!

Yun lang.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I have read in a previous thread that Columbia Motors, distributor of Picanto have jacked up the price of the Picanto. Besides the service of the dealers of Columbia Motors sucks according to the thread. Regarding Getz, they too have jacked up their price. This leaves the Alto to consider. Wonder how the service of Suzuki measure up in the Philippine Market. Are the cost of the spare parts of the Alto easily available and the prices reasonable?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ano ba respective prices nila ngayon? i know that the getz & the alto are going to have updated versions soon, so i guess the question is, will their prices jack-up dramatically soon?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Suzuki Alto or Hyundai Getz or Kia Picanto???