New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 80
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    245
    #61
    i'm about to vote for the ford explorer but the "light off-road" factor came somewhere along the thread... pajero bk na ako because of climate change. sounds irrelevant? what if all of a sudden, the usual "light off-road" where you usually pass-through gets a little unpredictable due to the fickle weather we are having right now? better to get a ride that could extend a little bit on the off-road aspect.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by guigui View Post
    i'm about to vote for the ford explorer but the "light off-road" factor came somewhere along the thread... pajero bk na ako because of climate change. sounds irrelevant? what if all of a sudden, the usual "light off-road" where you usually pass-through gets a little unpredictable due to the fickle weather we are having right now? better to get a ride that could extend a little bit on the off-road aspect.
    I see people buying "light off-road" vehicles essentially for it, since their intention is not to get a trail rig or such thing. Facing some terrain a little more irregular or some bad weather better than an average bantam is what counts for them...

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    23
    #63
    Ok we will give it a look. Thanks

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,335
    #64
    Hindi ba wala pa nga yung final design ng Trailblazer sabay andito na agad?

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    23
    #65
    Mga sirs may pila po ba sa tucson deisel at sonata premium white?

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,335
    #66
    Quote Originally Posted by rsa View Post
    Mga sirs may pila po ba sa tucson deisel at sonata premium white?
    Sa white Sonata Premium, parang wala naman pila. Maging handa ka lang sa fuel consumption.

    Sa Tucson CRDi, anong variant gusto mo? GL o Premium?

  7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,661
    #67
    Bakit? Anong fuel consumption ng Sonata Premium?

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,335
    #68
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Bakit? Anong fuel consumption ng Sonata Premium?
    Naglalaro daw sa 5.5km/L to 6.8km/L sa city. Weird kasi the Genesis Coupe 3.8 V6 A/T can do the same and even a little bit better.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,320
    #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Naglalaro daw sa 5.5km/L to 6.8km/L sa city. Weird kasi the Genesis Coupe 3.8 V6 A/T can do the same and even a little bit better.
    Is the Genesis Coupe lighter than the Sonata?

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    23
    #70
    Ano po yung price difference nila. Balak ko po sana yung 4x4 sana. Ok po ba sa grey market? May pila po kaya? Saka pareho lng po b ang price?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
SUV: Explorer vs Montero vs Pajero vs fort vs others