New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Php2.498M ang manual tranny. swak na swak.
    ako din, ill get the impreza, para may ka alternate yung forester ko,

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dropzone View Post
    ako din, ill get the impreza, para may ka alternate yung forester ko,
    Wala ba nagrereco ng Subaru FXT? hehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The threadstarter is asking about seven seat SUVs. The FXT and Impreza hardly count.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    The sorento looks good will also check it out.. Regarding the after sales and parts availability is it easy to find?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    To the TS, are you really hell bent on geting an SUV? If you put a premium on comfort, SUV's can't give you the best riding comfort. The Explorer is a great car, last I heard next January pa ata next shipment. You might want to look at alternatives like the Toyota Previa. Rides well, luxurios inside, easy to maintain, seats 7, decent FC at 5-7 km/l and fits your budget. I think even the Town and Country fits your budget as well. Just a thought

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rafmac View Post
    To the TS, are you really hell bent on geting an SUV? If you put a premium on comfort, SUV's can't give you the best riding comfort. The Explorer is a great car, last I heard next January pa ata next shipment. You might want to look at alternatives like the Toyota Previa. Rides well, luxurios inside, easy to maintain, seats 7, decent FC at 5-7 km/l and fits your budget. I think even the Town and Country fits your budget as well. Just a thought
    Also why not consider the Toyota Alphard? Despite the expensive price tag i've seen them numerous times.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rafmac View Post
    +2 sir! Chrysler Town and Country WOW!

One of my Ateneo co-parents has it and it looks very good and rides very well

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    from SUV naging luxurious MPV na.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Also why not consider the Toyota Alphard? Despite the expensive price tag i've seen them numerous times.
    A Toyota Alphard is simply too expensive for the budget. It would be better to have the Starex van.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    from SUV naging luxurious MPV na.
    Muntik pa ngang maging WRX-STi eh ....At na-boljak tayo tuloy ni Boss Niky ahoho

Back on topic: Ford Explorer "arguably" and as an outsider looking-in to the OT's queries, could be the best fit sa kanila....

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
SUV: Explorer vs Montero vs Pajero vs fort vs others