chevy tahoe would have been nice but its out of the budget

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Go for the Explorer or the Santa Fe.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    chevy tahoe would have been nice but its out of the budget
    And the Chevrolet Suburban, and the Expedition, and the Land Cruiser and the Jeep Grand Cherokee ....

--

My top picks:

1. All-new Explorer
    2. Mazda CX-9 ( if budget can be stretched )
    3. Kia Sorento
    4. Hyundai Santa Fe
    5. Dodge Nitro ( lol. too much bad reviews regarding ride comfort because of the 20's, but i really like the design )

100. Fortuner
    101. Montero

Kidding. Hehe.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Thanks for all your inputs! For hyundai we will also buy (for me, from my ipon) so we exclude it, will buy a sonata white hopefully end of next year 2012... The chevy tahoe is big hehehe... I think explo seems good... Our budget is only 2.5m max...
    Could you please give us tips on how to negotiate purchase? (1st timer here)
    Also is there a waiting list? (we prefer white one)
    For insurance where we can find best deal? is bpi auto insurrance good or any?

Thanks for all your comments

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    it is really hard to choose with that amount. i myself might buy a condo instead with that amount. lol. kidding aside.

try to go to at least 2-3 dealers for price and freebies comparison purposes.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Well actually we could add more if we wish but money will be used for other investments... We dont want to drive an expensive car
    while have nothing to keep our lifestyle. We are taught to be wise on money matters... Thank God were on a harvest stage but we'll plant again for future. Its good to hear your comments. * appreciated*

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    And the Chevrolet Suburban, and the Expedition, and the Land Cruiser and the Jeep Grand Cherokee ....

--

My top picks:

1. All-new Explorer
    2. Mazda CX-9 ( if budget can be stretched )
    3. Kia Sorento
    4. Hyundai Santa Fe

5. Dodge Nitro ( lol. too much bad reviews regarding ride comfort because of the 20's, but i really like the design )

100. Fortuner
    101. Montero

Kidding. Hehe.
    Ako din, pangarap ko din yaan sir

Harinawa'y dami din ako pera....

Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Okay ang specs ng Santa Fe. No doubt about that. Problema ko lang mdyo old na rin kasi ung exterior design ng Santa Fe, Sana 2013 na.
    Mas di hamak naman sir Retz na old ang Toyota 1KD-FTV engine ng Fortuner 3.0 D-4D at MAS LALO na ang jurassic na Mitsubishi 4D56 engine na sinalpakan lang ng VGT sa Montero Sport GT-V

Worse, both of them are even at the price range of >PhP1.70 M just a tad lesser than the much-modern and way better Santa Fe R-eVGT....

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    it is really hard to choose with that amount. i myself might buy a condo instead with that amount. lol. kidding aside.

try to go to at least 2-3 dealers for price and freebies comparison purposes.
    PhP2.5 M?

Sir Retz, yan ang isa sa mga pinaka-masarap na problema, kung ako mismo nataon na pipili ng sasakyan sa ganyang halaga ---- APPROVED WITHOUT THINKING, Subaru WRX-STi here i come!!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post
    PhP2.5 M?

Sir Retz, yan ang isa sa mga pinaka-masarap na problema, kung ako mismo nataon na pipili ng sasakyan sa ganyang halaga ---- APPROVED WITHOUT THINKING, Subaru WRX-STi here i come!!!!
    Php2.498M ang manual tranny. swak na swak.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Since nasa 2.++M ang budget mo, pag isipan mo nalang ang top of the line na Sorento R-eVGT with all the bells and whistles like panoramic sunroof, start/stop button, etc. You can even opt on going grey market for even more loaded units with the same 5 year warranty. 197ps/436Nm CRDi engine means it pulls like a locomotive and zooms like bats out of hell. All the while getting 1.6L like gas mileage.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
SUV: Explorer vs Montero vs Pajero vs fort vs others