New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    muX is a good choice already. it's a compromise with it's low power engine (will they ever bring the bigger engine in?) but isuzu reliability makes up for it.

you need a van for occasional weekend trips? rent. it's a lot cheaper than buying one.
    Last edited by yebo; March 14th, 2015 at 10:01 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    On occasional trips, I make it a point to just borrow bigger rides from the people who made it their daily rides. Hehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by willyfernando View Post
    I have both SUV's and a Starex Van and they both have their advantages as a daily drive. My Starex is spot on with passenger space and is fuel efficient. My Trailblazer and Honda Pilot are very comfortable. I prefer to use the Starex as my daily drive and the SUV's are my weekenders. I don't have a problem with its size nor moving around the metro. Driving skills are what dictates your difficulty not the size of the vehicle. If your driving is good then you can even move around in a Hummer or an FJ comfortably even if they have blind spots. Choose the one that is comfortable to drive for you. It doesn't matter whether its an SUV or a Sedan or a VAN. Just my two cents. :drive1:
    Yes po. That's right. Driving skills are what dicatates your difficulty, not the size of the vehicle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12