New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    25K ang pa-reflash ng ECU.

Pinag iipunan ko rin yan para sa Tucson ko.. 200WHP + million NM of torque anyone? :evil:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post

Pinag iipunan ko rin yan para sa Tucson ko.. 200WHP + million NM of torque anyone? :evil:
    Mas mura pa sa Unichip ha. Which costs 30k inclusive of dyno tuning. Yung 25k na yun, may dyno na rin yun sa AUTOPLUS ?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Mas mura pa sa Unichip ha. Which costs 30k inclusive of dyno tuning. Yung 25k na yun, may dyno na rin yun sa AUTOPLUS ?
    Yan ang di ako sure kung kasama na yung Dyno sa 25K..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Nice price indeed for that kind of gain!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Magreflash ka ng Tucson, SG? Ako na rin nga.. gusto ko ng trillion torque na sinasabi nila

*TS

You're a manual tranny fan pala. Personally, I think the Impreza would be off transmission-wise. But a GC has the more important gun: engine. You can adapt naman sa clutch, for me, I didn't like it so I urged my friend (with a blue GC.. stock pa nga lahat eh) to get the Premium variant instead. Konting test drive sa tatay, pumayag din mag"upgrade"

Best test drive one to get a feel of the clutch. For starters, tumirik ata ako 4 times papunta palang sa isang nearby village. Bloody. Kung nastuck ako sa 2hour traffic sa EDSA, pretty sure pilay ka na.

IMO, STi's clutch is heaven. Di pa ako nakaka-try ng EvoX. But the best clutch is probably that of the Miata followed by yun lumang S2000 zoom zoom!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    no, i think even speedlab turbokit will only make the impreza close to 190-200hp. since the impreza is n/a you can't really do much to it, putting an aftermarket turbo to it you'll risk the cars reliability. i'm sure you don't want to do that in your brand new car. the best thing you could do to an impreza is suspension and tire mods so you can make it out handle a lot of cars, i've seen impreza's with suspension mods and fitted with the proper tire out handle sti's and evo's. unlike in the GC, since it's already a turbo just by putting a full exhaust and getting an ECU flash you could gain so much hp.

SPEEDLAB has a turbo kit for the Impreza 2.0L

http://www.speedlab.com.ph/turbokits.php

They claim 60-70hp gains on the page.

Since the Subaru Impreza 2.0R is rated to have 150hp stock, adding 60hp would result in a total of 210hp with the turbo kit installed.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Can that compensate the weight of your passenger SG ?

Hang-laki kasi eh .... ng ano ... ni ano ( RS. ) hahahahahahahah.

palusot.com.ph

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

Can that compensate the weight of your passenger SG ?

Hang-laki kasi eh .... ng ano ... ni ano ( RS. ) hahahahahahahah.

palusot.com.ph
    Sure ka ba na si (RS) ang malaki / mabigat?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    SPEEDLAB has a turbo kit for the Impreza 2.0L

http://www.speedlab.com.ph/turbokits.php

They claim 60-70hp gains on the page.

Since the Subaru Impreza 2.0R is rated to have 150hp stock, adding 60hp would result in a total of 210hp with the turbo kit installed.
    at least my guess was close. still not worth it for me, you'll be spending so much money for that and you only gain little hp and risk your cars reliability. plus if you'll need to upgrade the brakes of the 2.0r if you install a turbo kit on it since the stock brakes are a bit weak.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sure ka ba na si (RS) ang malaki / mabigat?
    oo. wala naman yata sobrang taba dito sa thread na 'to, wala naman si OB eh. :hysterical:

Yung ano lang talaga ang mabigat. Yung kay ano. Hyundai. Hahahahahaha !

BTT :

*jhnkvn, is it that bad ? :hysterical: Sa FD kasi makunat rin pero nakasanayan ko naman. Hahahaha !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Subaru Impreza 2.0rs 5MT vs. Genesis Coupe 2.0T (Base)