New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    If you are going for the Lancer EX GLS, you might want to go for the MX instead. It has more features and the price gap is not that much.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    what do you think?

should i go for the lancer ex mx / gta, honda civic 2.0s at or the subaru impreza 2.0rs mt

thought of changing my existing car to this option, hope you might help me, kasi naguguluhan din ako, gusto ko yung tatlo eh..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Lancer EX GT-A for me :D

Though the Civic 2.0S is ok as well. :D I just don't like the Impreza in non-turbo trim.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    if it's the impreza MT, then it will be a hard choice between the gta and the impreza so test drive both na lang and see which you'll like better. i'm sure after test driving the impreza and the gta you'll remove the civic from your list. pero if you want good fc and a practical car then the civic will fit you.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    if it's the impreza MT, then it will be a hard choice between the gta and the impreza so test drive both na lang and see which you'll like better. i'm sure after test driving the impreza and the gta you'll remove the civic from your list. pero if you want good fc and a practical car then the civic will fit you.
    kung M/t 2.0r and lancer ex...mahihirapan ka talaga,but im sure hindi ka mgsisisi kung anu piliin mo sa dalawa...

i'll go for impreza

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Porma is nothing. Speed is everything.
    wawa namn un mga nka 316i na naka m3 kit

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    The Lancer GT-A is the best choice here..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Subaru Impreza 2.0R Sedan v.s. Mitsubishi Lancer EX GT-A