New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hi tsikot forumers!

Please help me choosing between both!

I just want to ask if the Subaru Impreza 2.0R Sedan comes with a standard trunk lid spoiler? Does subaru impreza sedan comes with 2.0R and 2.0R Sport? Or they are just the same here in the philippines.

TIA!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    2.0r lang ang available na impreza dito. as much as i love the subaru i'd go with the gt-a on this one. the gt-a looks better and is faster than the impreza and has a better fc since subaru's are awd. the subaru is much solid than the gt-a though and will take more beating than the gt-a. awd will be and can be an advantage and a disadvantage at the same time depending where you'll use the car.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    2.0r lang ang available na impreza dito. as much as i love the subaru i'd go with the gt-a on this one. the gt-a looks better and is faster than the impreza and has a better fc since subaru's are awd. the subaru is much solid than the gt-a though and will take more beating than the gt-a. awd will be and can be an advantage and a disadvantage at the same time depending where you'll use the car.
    Oh, so 2.0r lang pala dito, kasi nakita ko pics ng 2.0r sa global site, e walang standard na trunk lid spoiler, dito kaya meron kahit 2.0r lang?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i think the 2.0r sedan has a spoiler, but i'm not sure. better ask subaru casa na lang to be sure.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yep, it has. ;)

Between the two choices, I`d go with the Impreza. ;) In white or in red, please.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Yep, it has. ;)

Between the two choices, I`d go with the Impreza. ;) In white or in red, please.
    Oh? Meron bang spoiler sir? Yung katulad ba ng sa WRX STI na spoiler?

My vote goes to Impreza also, para sa akin iba pa rin ang subaru. Trip ko ditong color is light blue ba yun? Parang trademark color ng impreza wrx sti sedan or gray metallic.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    nope di siya gaya ng STi spoiler.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If it's the 2.0R MT hatch... yes... it's a good buy.

But the 2.0R AT has a horrid transmission compared to the Lancer. The Lancer CVT is more responsive, both in auto and manual modes, and it's a lot faster.

Handling wise, the two cars are similar. Both have good poise, sharp steering and lotsa grip.

Plus for the Lancer: Great looks, very very roomy. Faster.

Plus for the Impreza: Better looking interior, more compliant suspension.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    impreza sedan only comes with AT, that's why i went with the gt-a on his choice. pero if it's against the MT impreza it would be a hard choice.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Impreza parin for me.. kahit anong gwapo ng Lancer, my heart belongs to subaru still.. saw one dark green 2.0R sedan (with ducktail like on the WRX) earlier this afternoon at sm manila.. at first I thought it was a WRX because I was walking from its back, but then when I passed the car, there was no hood scoop, so it was a 2.0R.. ang porma parin with its dual exhaust pipes.. kahit walang hoodscoop, pogi parin..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Subaru Impreza 2.0R Sedan v.s. Mitsubishi Lancer EX GT-A