• Civic 2.0S-L/S

10 12.50%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by silverseeker View Post
    Good day Tsikoteers.:D..
    I'm going for the IMPREZA..
    According to SUBARU BROCHURE, 150Hp, 196Ft-lbs torque..
    pero hind ganun yung nakalagay dito sa forums...i wonder which is which...

My dad got one..yung 2.0rs and i can say ang layo nya sa civic..
    some features:

HID LAMPS
    POWER FOLDING MIRRORS
    17-inch rims
    body kits similar to the WRX variant except the bonnet(wrx bonnet will cost you 100k, WRX Blue Mica custom paint for the 2.0RS another 120K)
    superb suspension(parang hindi ka naka low-profile na 17 lalo na sa lubak)
    cruise control(not much use in the phil though,except siguro sa nlex)
    wiper blade heaters, side mirror heaters, rear mirror heater
    6-speaker config
    mini pin-jack for ipod
    and of course...

PARTS ARE MADE IN JAPAN
    REALLY ASSEMBLED IN JAPAN
    JAPAN QUALITY

and syempre pala...AWD...
    pero i also love the civic sana lang they will bring the 2-door coupe or the the Si USDM model...
    plus the 08 Impreza is and Intelligent car. quite long story to tell, lend me an Impreza and i'll demo.

btw, it was featured in Counter Flow in NU107 with Francisco Blanco fo Autoplus and James Deakin. Even them would choose the Reza over the Vic.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo View Post
    Whoa is that your car? are you flip too?

nice sounding exhaust btw :thumbup:
    im not flip but I normally fit in just fine with car guys this was the only place that had some english in the forum that it was posted in so I figure I would come check it out. Im glad you like the clip

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    If we're talking about the turbos, sure. But we're talking naturally-aspirated variants (2.0 non-turbo). Like Wren said, the naturally-aspirated versions are a far cry from the turbo versions.

It still looks nice, though. But the NA versions won't have the hood scoop. From Subaru's web site (the 2.5i):
    Aside from the missiing hood scoop, RP spec NA models (2.0R Sport) get 17 inch wheels and the same bodykit as the WRX model.
    ...similar to this.
    Last edited by AG4; February 12th, 2008 at 11:53 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Aside from the missiing hood scoop, RP spec NA models (2.0R Sport) get 17 inch wheels and the same bodykit as the WRX model.
    ...similar to this.
    I think they're offered as well on the 2.5i. But, they're options not standard.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hmm...6 speakers only? I thought Subaru has 10!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I think they're offered as well on the 2.5i. But, they're options not standard.
    No..they are standard on the 2.0RS...the RS gets the same body kit except the 2.5 Turbo engine and the hood...

AND A BIG YES!!...only 6 speakers but the freakin brochure said it will have 10...when i texted MotorImage, they told me that it was only 6 and their brochure was for an international model and they forgot to edit it...

I asked..."wala bang compensation for the wrong information"...

they said "sorry"...

great...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by silverseeker View Post
    dude i was freakin suprised with subaru's suspension...para kang nasa clouds...haha...hindi tag tag...pag naghumps ka ng mataas parang sumasabay lang sa hump..heheh...considering it sits on low-profile 17 inch rims..(stock)
    though i picked the civic between the two, i must give props to the subaru's suspension...they're simply amazing. there's a street in our neighborhood that is littered with speed bumps and i go through them with my Forester like they're not there, to the chagrin of the neighborhood watch. With my brother's Honda Accord and Civic, i have to slow down...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wren View Post
    though i picked the civic between the two, i must give props to the subaru's suspension...they're simply amazing. there's a street in our neighborhood that is littered with speed bumps and i go through them with my Forester like they're not there, to the chagrin of the neighborhood watch. With my brother's Honda Accord and Civic, i have to slow down...
    Hehehe. Pero pasalamat ka walang Toyota Revo diyan na ginagawang FX service. Kung hindi, paparahin ka din ng mga commuters like me!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Subaru Impreza 2.0R-S versus Honda Civic 2.0S/S-L