New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    It just occurred to me that at 1.357M, the RAV4 is the cheapest 2.5L CUV in the market right now.

Handling is great and that engine is very torquey. Sure it doesn't have the push-start goodies and leather interior of a CX-5 or Forester, but it makes the most power and now the chassis is good enough to harness all 180 horses through twists and turns.

Compared to the CX-5, it also has much more space. I used to limit myself to the CX-5 and Forester when it comes to picking the best CUV today, but I realized the RAV4 brings a lot to the table as well.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Subaru forester. para sakin pinakamagandaa between the 3

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    If its the FXT were talking about Im sold. Practically your better off with the Rav4. Our 2004 RAv4 has already aged but it still is fun to drive. But some parts are a bit harder to find. No major issues except for the gas tank. Had it replaced 4 years ago because our uncle had it gassed up at a generic gas station. According to the Casa damaged the inner tank and had it replaced. Had to wait 2 months before it was up and running again. Why not consider the new Xtrail? Better equiped and priced so far.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234