New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Maraming salamat sa lahat ng feedbacks. Planning to get the 1.5 Honda Jazz na but still open with the Yaris, considering the long waiting time for the Jazz now, most likely by the end of Sept or early October pa daw if we make the reservation this weekend...

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tuazon7 View Post
    Maraming salamat sa lahat ng feedbacks. Planning to get the 1.5 Honda Jazz na but still open with the Yaris, considering the long waiting time for the Jazz now, most likely by the end of Sept or early October pa daw if we make the reservation this weekend...
    Kung Jazz na talaga gusto mo pa reserve ka na. Its worth the wait kung gusto mo talaga sya. Di ka naman nag-iisa sa waiting list eh. Almost all na nagdecide to get the Jazz last May(including me) also have to wait for more than 2months. Pwede mo naman bawiin yung reservation fee mo if ever na magbago pa isip mo.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vin23 View Post
    Kung Jazz na talaga gusto mo pa reserve ka na. Its worth the wait kung gusto mo talaga sya. Di ka naman nag-iisa sa waiting list eh. Almost all na nagdecide to get the Jazz last May(including me) also have to wait for more than 2months. Pwede mo naman bawiin yung reservation fee mo if ever na magbago pa isip mo.
    Oo nga aman. The wait will make it more frutiful in the end.

Unless kelangan mo na ngayon.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008

This. No need to hurry if eto na talaga gusto mo rather than regretting it later dahil di ka makapagantay.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Lol Panu na ako dude? Last March pa ako nagpa reserve till now wala pa hahaha di pasure ma seserve! hahaha haaaayyyy patience I need u ... hahaha

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Lol Panu na ako dude? Last March pa ako nagpa reserve till now wala pa hahaha di pasure ma seserve! hahaha haaaayyyy patience I need u ... hahaha

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ram_dlsu View Post
    Haha! Okay lang yan kadamay mo naman ako eh. Pag hindi ka nakakuha eh malaki rin chance na di ako makakuha! Nauna ka pa reserve sakin eh. Sana talaga parehas tayo makakuha.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Grabe pala waiting time for Jazz. Sa Accent ganun rin. Gusto ko sana Accent 1.4MT/AT kaso maraming negative feedbacks. Baka mauwi din ako sa City or Vios pag nagkataon. One of them will be my first sub-compact car and I hope that I make the right decision. Of course, with your help.

By the way, di ko pa pala alam budget ko.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Grabe pala waiting time for Jazz. Sa Accent ganun rin. Gusto ko sana Accent 1.4MT/AT kaso maraming negative feedbacks. Baka mauwi din ako sa City or Vios pag nagkataon. One of them will be my first sub-compact car and I hope that I make the right decision. Of course, with your help.

Yah, maraming bugs pa ung Accent. I think they will fix them on the next batches since they're new n just getting the feedback.

As for between the City or the Vios.

City - ***ier, higher resale value
    Vios - cheaper, easier to maintain n cheap parts

Depends on which you priority dude. Test drive and what you feel you like the most. Go for it. Bear in mind, Vios is bound for a new model change next year or 2013. There are already news of Toyota Launching the new Yaris (hatch) in european n japanese markets. The sedan version (vios in phils.) is bound to be launched soon.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post

Mahirap yan bro kung di mo alam yung budget mo. If I were to choose between Vios or City (given both 1.5 variants), I'd pick the city anytime of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by ram_dlsu View Post
    Yah, maraming bugs pa ung Accent. I think they will fix them on the next batches since they're new n just getting the feedback.

As for between the City or the Vios.

City - ***ier, higher resale value
    Vios - cheaper, easier to maintain n cheap parts

Depends on which you priority dude. Test drive and what you feel you like the most. Go for it. Bear in mind, Vios is bound for a new model change next year or 2013. There are already news of Toyota Launching the new Yaris (hatch) in european n japanese markets. The sedan version (vios in phils.) is bound to be launched soon.
    Kamusta na Jazz natin ram? Any news? Ngayon dating nung shipments diba? Nagbigay na naman ng date yung SA ko eh. Ayoko na lang muna umasa nakakadala na kasi. Hehe.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Sub-Compact Car Options