New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ang pinakamagandang dun, nakabili ako ng sasakyan na dapat sana dp lang ang maaabot

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Ang pinakamagandang dun, nakabili ako ng sasakyan na dapat sana dp lang ang maaabot
    That is one way to put it.

Unfortunately, not everyone is as lucky with 2nd hand cars. Though it comes with the luck factor, patience and due diligence are always good to have when scouting for 2nd hand cars. And a trusted mechanic, too.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    That is one way to put it.

Unfortunately, not everyone is as lucky with 2nd hand cars. Though it comes with the luck factor, patience and due diligence are always good to have when scouting for 2nd hand cars. And a trusted mechanic, too.
    I guess I have the unfair advantage of having known of the car since day one.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess I have the unfair advantage of having known of the car since day one.
    Hehehe! Lucky you nonetheless. Same story as with our family friend who got our low mileage Gen 3 before. It had less than 25t kms on the clock after a little over 5 years. He almost bit the bullet for a brand new Innova or a 2nd hand turbo diesel pick up/SUV to replace his '00 Revo SR gas. Luckily he waited and got the Gen 3. Currently reaping the benefits of having a powerful diesel van for his regular long drives to Pangasinan. It does get thrifty on long drives

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Totoo yan, kung magaling ka maghanap makakatyempo ka ng fresh 2nd hand unit. Just this week, gusto sana bumili ng misis ko ng Adventure gx o Innova J para gamit nya sa negosyo nya pang kargahan ng stocks, all set na sya to put a downpayment on the Innova, buti na lang nag alok yung isang family friend namin if we want to buy their 02 Starex SVX which is hardly used(34,000km pa lang ang natakbo). Needless to say, we bought it, much better than putting the money for dp on the Innova.
    sir,,,ano po ba average kilometer/year pag talagang family use lng,,yong tipong bahay-office lng.tapos sometimes out of town trip,,
    yong iba kasing seller,,sinasabi na family used lng,,pero for rent pala,,,
    thanks!!!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by red.horse24 View Post
    sir,,,ano po ba average kilometer/year pag talagang family use lng,,yong tipong bahay-office lng.tapos sometimes out of town trip,,
    thanks!!!
    Rule of thumb, usually mga 10-15 thousand kilometer a year is the average usage for a family used vehicle.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    thanks!!!
    I'd say an average of 7000-10000 kms per year would be reasonable. I find a car that runs more than 10000kms per year to be rather high mileage already. Let me share the mileages of the cars in my family then, all of them are "family use" vehicles so to speak. '03 Escape 4x4 * 52tkms, '04 Accord V6 * 70tkms, '05 Accord 2.4 * 73tkms, '01 Revo diesel * 93tkms. I find the '05 Accord to be rather high mileage already.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I'd say an average of 7000-10000 kms per year would be reasonable. I find a car that runs more than 10000kms per year to be rather high mileage already. Let me share the mileages of the cars in my family then, all of them are "family use" vehicles so to speak. '03 Escape 4x4 * 52tkms, '04 Accord V6 * 70tkms, '05 Accord 2.4 * 73tkms, '01 Revo diesel * 93tkms. I find the '05 Accord to be rather high mileage already.
    thank you sir!!!!
    wow,,,,dami nyo pala sasakyan!!!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    thank you sir!!!!
    wow,,,,dami nyo pala sasakyan!!!
    Haha~ Hindi naman bro. Marami lang tao sa pamilya. Extended kasi eh. Normally, we each use one, though some circumstances may require us to switch, and not all of us go out daily. Only the Accord 2.4 and the Revo are daily drivers. The Escape runs four days a week, and the Accord V6 perhaps just 1-3x a week.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
starex tci gl mt 12s,,the best van for rent/hire?