Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Ford Explorer or Honda Odyssey JDM?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    different class you can't really compare them, it will depend on what you need. explorer is much bigger but odyssey will seat 7 more comfortably.

btw got approved from our head office na to replace my current service van.:bwahaha: will go back to honda tomorrow to give my reservation fee, hopefully they still have one available asap.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    different class you can't really compare them, it will depend on what you need. explorer is much bigger but odyssey will seat 7 more comfortably.

btw got approved from our head office na to replace my current service van.:bwahaha: will go back to honda tomorrow to give my reservation fee, hopefully they still have one available asap.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Just sharing.

Along Commonwealth, I saw the latest Honda Odyssey, the new Kia Grand Carnival and the new Toyota Alphard.

The most beautiful for me is the Alphard. I love the overall design from the front to the back, it's so luxurious. I never thought that I would like it when I first saw it in pictures especially the grille. Even though I've seen it a lot of times on the road, it never fails to wow me.

Following the Alphard is the Kia Grand Carnival. I never liked the design of the previous Carnival but this one is really different. Truly grand, a head turner and very pleasing to the eyes. It has an imposing stance, looks so sleek. It's plain gorgeous overall.

Last for me is the Odyssey. Before I thought it was beautiful but after seeing the other 2, its exterior design suddenly became the least appealing.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Are you gonna drive it or be driven in it?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    Just sharing.

Along Commonwealth, I saw the latest Honda Odyssey, the new Kia Grand Carnival and the new Toyota Alphard.

The most beautiful for me is the Alphard. I love the overall design from the front to the back, it's so luxurious. I never thought that I would like it when I first saw it in pictures especially the grille. Even though I've seen it a lot of times on the road, it never fails to wow me.

Following the Alphard is the Kia Grand Carnival. I never liked the design of the previous Carnival but this one is really different. Truly grand, a head turner and very pleasing to the eyes. It has an imposing stance, looks so sleek. It's plain gorgeous overall.

Last for me is the Odyssey. Before I thought it was beautiful but after seeing the other 2, its exterior design suddenly became the least appealing.
    For me, the best looking van is still the previous gen Alphard

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    Just sharing.

For me, the best looking van is still the previous gen Alphard

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I'll get the Odyssey over the Starex, in my own opinion I think the alphard is worth every penny especially when you're driven in it., Toyota PH should have brought in the Alphard royal lounge for better amenities hehe

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Anyone done a review of the new Carnival yet?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456