New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Yes it does have paddle shifters. Whew. First picture. My agent was wrong with her info . By the way that isn't me sitting on the chair. Just used it for reference. Nice car. Am seriously thinking of getting one .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1425873356900.jpg   1425873382515.jpg   1425873403693.jpg   1425873418425.jpg  

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    liit yung paddle shifters niya, didn't even noticed it till i remembered your post about it. anyway get one now since people are lining up to buy one already, won't be surprised if in the next few weeks honda takes advantage of the situation and require in-house finance and all that other crap toyota pulled with the 86 and ford with the explorer.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    The new odyssey looks ***y, my parents have the '13 version. it kinda lost some features from the previous one but also gained new ones. I noticed that it is now missing the button on the hatch to close it automatically, cargo space behind the 3rd row is a bit smaller, leg space on the second row also got a bit shorter. The new addition were the second row lcd tv(my cousin's Odyssey in the US has this, but ours didn't), captain seats and paddle shifters. With the shorter and smaller profile, it makes it the perfect family car. I actually won't mind having this as my daily drive, if only I can afford one.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I'm wondering whether the likes of Toyota Alphards and the Odyssey have problems when it comes to speed humps. You see, we have a huge speed hump in our village. How huge? My Sonata on stock has a 50/50 chance of sayad on the under chassis. It's fat AND tall.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    I'm wondering whether the likes of Toyota Alphards and the Odyssey have problems when it comes to speed humps. You see, we have a huge speed hump in our village. How huge? My Sonata on stock has a 50/50 chance of sayad on the under chassis. It's fat AND tall.
    From the pics yes. Long wheelbase + low underbelly clearance + long front overhang. Those humps should be outlawed IMO.

*foresterx
    Not that it matters to your sis but it looks like with the stop/start system and CVT the Odyssey can get close to the claimed best FE of 14Km/L. Now I'm wishing I had a sis I could borrow it from hehe.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

From the pics yes. Long wheelbase + low underbelly clearance + long front overhang. Those humps should be outlawed IMO.

*foresterx
    Not that it matters to your sis but it looks like with the stop/start system and CVT the Odyssey can get close to the claimed best FE of 14Km/L. Now I'm wishing I had a sis I could borrow it from hehe.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Almost the perfect car except for the ground clearance. The ground clearance of Toyota Alphard is a bit higher than that of the 2015 JDM Honda Odyssey. Maybe the ground clearance can be increased by replacing the rims and tires?

Toyota Innova is still the best option for convenience and practicality. The Toyota Alphard is a more luxurious version but for 3.2M+ it's too much. How about the Volkswagen Touran?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    is it the fwd version or the awd?(odyssey)

congrats to your sister

congrats to your sister

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Parang ang sarap kahit ma-traffic while on the 2nd row captain seats

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post

congrats to your sister

congrats to your sister
    front wheel drive. I think awd is only available in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post

congrats to your sister

congrats to your sister
    front wheel drive. I think awd is only available in Japan

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Sonata could ground out on an anthill.

But seriously, though... humps tall enough to scrape the underside of the Sonata typically aren't typically tall enough to cause problems for the Alphard.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast