New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    To me Toyota seems to be cashing in on their name. If you compare cars in the same segment the Toyota is almost always more expensive (specially the TOTL variants) just because it's a Toyota. Can't say it's undeserved but they are certainly maximizing profits with their pricing.

The new Odyssey is the JDM version I think. That's why it's smaller than the older Odyssey which is closer to the Town and Country, Sienna etc in size. The width is comparable to compact cars. It has the 2.4L engine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To me Toyota seems to be cashing in on their name. If you compare cars in the same segment the Toyota is almost always more expensive (specially the TOTL variants) just because it's a Toyota. Can't say it's undeserved but they are certainly maximizing profits with their pricing.

The new Odyssey is the JDM version I think. That's why it's smaller than the older Odyssey which is closer to the Town and Country, Sienna etc in size. The width is comparable to compact cars. It has the 2.4L engine.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    me and my sister went to honda today and made the reservation na. they'll deliver it to my sister on tuesday or wednesday.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Nice foresterx. Im mistaken pala. It doesnt have paddle shifters.....

4. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Also saw the Odyssey at Honda Rizal. It's nice. If I had the money, I'd buy it now.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Nice foresterx. Im mistaken pala. It doesnt have paddle shifters.....
    meron, just played with it today.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    me and my sister went to honda today and made the reservation na. they'll deliver it to my sister on tuesday or wednesday.
    Hi,

I googled and I found out that you just bought the Odyssey so I joined to ask about. My wife and I are looking for the same car but no news on availability from our sales executive(Honda Alabang).

If you don't mind,may I know where you got your from and can you share the price and freebies?

If it's not convenient to post, please PM.

Thanks

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *foresterx: Score! The Ody might not have the space of other vans, but that middle row is impressive. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Toyota Alphard is exempt from import tax if it comes from Japan. Wondering why they didn't use the 3.5 liter engine for the Odyssey so it will be exempt from import tax also. There's a 190 HP 2.4 liter engine version for the JDM Honda Odyssey.
    As far as I know, there is no V6 JDM Ody.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    meron, just played with it today.
    Nicer!!!!!!!! So how does it feel. Review naman

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bumblebe279 View Post
    Hi,

I googled and I found out that you just bought the Odyssey so I joined to ask about. My wife and I are looking for the same car but no news on availability from our sales executive(Honda Alabang).

If you don't mind,may I know where you got your from and can you share the price and freebies?

If it's not convenient to post, please PM.

Thanks
    got it at honda bgc. no cash discount and freebies are the usual tint, matting, lto, window visor, door garnish and some other stuff i forgot will check the quotation when i get home.

if you're going to get one i suggest get one asap, units are being sold fast and current price is just introductory price only and will get 50k increase by next month.

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    *foresterx: Score! The Ody might not have the space of other vans, but that middle row is impressive. ;)
    true, it's so much better compared to the other vans currently available in the same price league.

Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Nicer!!!!!!!! So how does it feel. Review naman
    didn't get the chance to test drive it, just played with the paddles shifters when they started it in the showroom.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    got it at honda bgc. no cash discount and freebies are the usual tint, matting, lto, window visor, door garnish and some other stuff i forgot will check the quotation when i get home.

if you're going to get one i suggest get one asap, units are being sold fast and current price is just introductory price only and will get 50k increase by next month.

true, it's so much better compared to the other vans currently available in the same price league.

didn't get the chance to test drive it, just played with the paddles shifters when they started it in the showroom.
    thanks for the info.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast