New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Di lamg cash buyer, dapat kasing aga ka ni suysuy bumili. Kung ngayon ka lang bibili di na makakuha ang Columbian from Korea kasi priority ng Kia Korea mga first world countries...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    No. Santa Fe CRDi R eVGT 4WD is more expensive than Tucson Premium.

Tucson Premium have:
    -Power Adjustable Driver seat
    -Panoramic Sunroof
    -Smart Key™ with Push-to-Start button

But IMHO Santa Fe is worth the price add because of the space and additional 2 seats.

At hindi sila same category.

[SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Renzo_d10:[/SIZE] Halata bang ayaw kong dumami kaming Premium owners? [/SIZE]
    I agree they're not in the same category but only if you're going to be very strict about it, otherwise, the difference is becoming hazy. For the old Tucson, yes, the difference was stark. For the new one, well, it moved up by quite a few notches IMHO.

In terms of use, I thought of value for money SUV because I do a lot of weekend trips to Anilao or Zambales or farther. I don't have family but usually take friends to these trips and scuba gear and surf boards.

But it also has to classy enough to take around the city for dates to dinner.

I'm still torn. I really like the looks of the new Tucson but looks like Sta Fe is really value-for-money.

Would you guys know if the Sta Fe is going to have a major image upgrade soon? Thanks

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    There could be the next generation Santa Fe by 2012...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I drove both Santa Fe & Tucson.. I'll go with the bigger Santa Fe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzzo View Post
    I agree they're not in the same category but only if you're going to be very strict about it, otherwise, the difference is becoming hazy. For the old Tucson, yes, the difference was stark. For the new one, well, it moved up by quite a few notches IMHO.

In terms of use, I thought of value for money SUV because I do a lot of weekend trips to Anilao or Zambales or farther. I don't have family but usually take friends to these trips and scuba gear and surf boards.

But it also has to classy enough to take around the city for dates to dinner.

I'm still torn. I really like the looks of the new Tucson but looks like Sta Fe is really value-for-money.

Would you guys know if the Sta Fe is going to have a major image upgrade soon? Thanks
    i used to believe that the Santa Fe is value for money. after 4 years of ownership, i can say that it is na nga siguro. wala pa naman major nasisira sa'kin except mga minor electrical problems

para sa'kin ang value for money talaga eh Honda CRV pag value for money is equated with long ownership. yun 3rd gen pag naalagaan ng husto yun siguro aabot ng more than 15 years

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kung lalaspagin lang eh yung Santa Fe R eVGT 4WD nalang. Mas malaki ang tires nun sa Tucson at mas mataas ang ground clearance.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Agree dun sa Santa Fe 4WD, yun nga lang, it is kinda pricey...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ^ Ganun talaga bro.. Medyo pricey talaga pag world class SUV

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    world class din ang mga may ari..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    nasa same dilemma din ako few months ago, naka order na nga ako ng premium tucson (napunta kay SG ).

different class na kasi ang santa fe...kahit medyo luma na body, tried and tested na. engine at transmission lang talaga ang bago pero laki ng difference sa power at smoothness compared sa previous model.

last night natakbo ako uphill papuntang tagaytay, cruising around 100kph tapos tatapakan ko bahagya ang accelerator, mararamdaman mo yung torque nya kahit nasa high gear ka...i love my santa fe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast