New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by inggik
    anybody here have any feedback about parts & service quality of ford???
    alam ko thai made ang everest...pero may planta ang ford dito...parang exchange ng production ng units sa thai plant nila..

as for parts,madami naman yan..kahit di sa casa,as-per-sample or sa authorized parts dealers meron na yan..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    no... can't do! i need the orig 265/70 coz its going to travel at the very least 250 kms a week on a road full of moon craters & potholes...so i need those big tires. but yes! it will definitely make the black everest look good with those low profile wheels & tires. you think the spoiler doesn't look good on it??? I think its a standard with 4x4, which is what i'm aiming to get.

I could only wish that the elected officials in southern negros would one day woke up and say " hey, let's use some of our hard earned pork barrels and fix our roads a little" so then and only then, will i decide to get those wonderful 18"s or 20"s that ur talking about. But i sure do like them!!!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Base model Isuzu sportivo or Ford everest?

Did a bit of searching thru the old threads na pero need more feedback lang. Noticed na yung ford everest eh Intercooled Turbo SOHC 12-valve sa sportivo walang turbo.

Parang lamang lang ng sportivo is yung accessories. What do you guys prefer? Feedback from owners please.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Everest's engine is more sophisticated, though if mated also to an A/T it can be as slow as molasses too.

You can more accessories with the Sportivo, but you get safety features with the Everest.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Everest

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no contest... Everest...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    everest. the sportivo is just old

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uulitin ko ulit yung sagot ko long time ago.....

still I will choose the Everest for safety reason atsaka mas matagtag ang ride ng crosswind compare to the Everest.....and may I add na di sya kasing ingay ng crosswind....

mas maporma lang talagang tignan ang Sportivo, but looks are subjective to individual taste....

if the sportivo is around 800K (top of the line model) then medyo mapapa-isip ka talaga....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Everest based on the choice...but if you can, better wait for the next gen Everest.

courtesy of AG4

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    inggik, could we know kung ano ang napili at nabili mo?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Sportivo or Everest? [Merged]