New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerjoe5 View Post
    You're regarding to the current one? Talaga? Where can I read up on the FCP?
    http://forum.fordclubph.com

Haven't heard that much about the shocks, but the engine mounts are a real weak point if you like to drive very aggressively.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    http://forum.fordclubph.com

Haven't heard that much about the shocks, but the engine mounts are a real weak point if you like to drive very aggressively.
    Ah! But I'm quite the steady driver so I don't think that'll be a problem noh?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Ford focus? go for it, since youre not a hard driver, well it may be the best for you, mabilis talaga toh!

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by digitel View Post
    Ford focus? go for it, since youre not a hard driver, well it may be the best for you, mabilis talaga toh!
    Thanks digitel!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    No problem sir! Anyways, its my dream car as well, pag tapos ko po mag aral at magkatrabaho bibili ako nito ahahaha!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    good choice po ba itong ford focus? plano po kasi akong bilhan ng car, 2nd hand lang. ang 2005-2006 models po ba nito ay matakaw sa gas?i'm preferring to the hatchback po. ano po ang usual FC nitong 2005-06 models mga sir?sorry po newbie lang. hindi ko pa po kasi masyadong naeexplore itong tsikot. but i'll wait for your replies. thanks you and God bless!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mokie01 View Post
    good choice po ba itong ford focus? plano po kasi akong bilhan ng car, 2nd hand lang. ang 2005-2006 models po ba nito ay matakaw sa gas?i'm preferring to the hatchback po. ano po ang usual FC nitong 2005-06 models mga sir?sorry po newbie lang. hindi ko pa po kasi masyadong naeexplore itong tsikot. but i'll wait for your replies. thanks you and God bless!
    What variant of the Focus? Personally, I think it's still best to settle with the tried and tested Hondas and Toyotas.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Spacious car with good fuel consumption: How is the Ford Focus?