New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Hi! I badly need
    I registered in this forum because I saw that you guys are the experts. You actually give good tips and reviews on different types of cars.
    Heres my concern... I have been deciding for months on what to buy. Car loan has already been approved but I keep on delaying because I really dont know what to choose. Seriously clueless. I want to make the right decision and spend my money on something thats really worth it.
    All I know is that I like a SUV that looks ***y but still astig coz I'm petite with a strong personality. Good fuel consumption.
    I have narrowed down my choices to FORD Escape, HYUNDAI Tucson and Nissan Xtrail.
    Please HELP! I really need your feedback. What do I buy?
    Appreciate your inputs, comments and suggestions
    Thanks! Mwah!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Hi! I badly need
    I registered in this forum because I saw that you guys are the experts. You actually give good tips and reviews on different types of cars.
    Heres my concern... I have been deciding for months on what to buy. Car loan has already been approved but I keep on delaying because I really dont know what to choose. Seriously clueless. I want to make the right decision and spend my money on something thats really worth it.
    All I know is that I like a SUV that looks ***y but still astig coz I'm petite with a strong personality. Good fuel consumption.
    I have narrowed down my choices to FORD Escape, HYUNDAI Tucson and Nissan Xtrail.
    Please HELP! I really need your feedback. What do I buy?
    Appreciate your inputs, comments and suggestions
    Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    bro may thread na about these...try to search na lang

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

SOS! Ford Escape vs. Hyundai Tucson vs. Nissan Xtrail